Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which product most excites you?

Quote Originally Posted by rider9195 View Post
    I am excited about their waterless wash concentrate, hopefully new spray sealant/wax, and probably a couple products that will surprise me. Been holding off on ordering just to wait for the new line to come out.
    +1 for me and polymer spray is supposed to have even more gloss inducing polymers...gotta have it. i think its the icing on the cake.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glfahlc View Post
    +1 for me and polymer spray is supposed to have even more gloss inducing polymers...gotta have it. i think its the icing on the cake.
    Yes, the topper is the new BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Polymer Spray that has been posted elsewhere on the forum. Forth-coming additions to the line let us focus this product (formerly called `Deep Gloss Spray`) more directly into a spray sealant, although it can still be used to remove light dust, smudges, and finger prints. Before it was a dual-role qd/spray sealant, now it is more of a spray sealant that can be used as a qd.

The number (load) of Wet Diamond polymers has been increased dramatically, you are basically looking at Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection that has been tweaked just enough to be used in a spray while remaining extremely user-friendly.

Of course it wasn`t just a matter of adding more polymers, the back end of the formula had to be gone through to make sure all of those polymers hitting the paint work correctly. I think you will like the result, if you liked Deep Gloss you will love Wet Diamond Polymer Spray.

Post Thanks / Like

The Blackfire - Icing on the Cake Topper... Lets be honest it sounds so good you could eat it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Yes, the topper is the new BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Polymer Spray that has been posted elsewhere on the forum. Forth-coming additions to the line let us focus this product (formerly called `Deep Gloss Spray`) more directly into a spray sealant, although it can still be used to remove light dust, smudges, and finger prints. Before it was a dual-role qd/spray sealant, now it is more of a spray sealant that can be used as a qd.

The number (load) of Wet Diamond polymers has been increased dramatically, you are basically looking at Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection that has been tweaked just enough to be used in a spray while remaining extremely user-friendly.

Of course it wasn`t just a matter of adding more polymers, the back end of the formula had to be gone through to make sure all of those polymers hitting the
    paint work correctly. I think you will like the result, if you liked Deep Gloss you
    will love Wet Diamond Polymer Spray.
    Will this new formula still be able to be used as a topper for either a sealant or
    carnauba wax?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Will this new formula still be able to be used as a topper for either a sealant or
    carnauba wax?
    Yes, it could be used for both.

Post Thanks / Like

I`d say everything. There are products coming out that are brand new.....so those would get special attention from me.

Post Thanks / Like

Of course it wasn`t just a matter of adding more polymers, the back end of the formula had to be gone through to make sure all of those polymers hitting the paint work correctly. I think you will like the result, if you liked Deep Gloss you will love Wet Diamond Polymer Spray.

Now Im getting excited! Todd would this be recommended to be used with other sealants that are polycharged? Im speaking about premium finish care products specifically.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it could be used for both.
    Thanks Todd, I can`t wait to try out the new formula. I love the old one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by classofshine View Post
    Now Im getting excited! Todd would this be recommended to be used with other sealants that are polycharged? Im speaking about premium finish care products specifically.
    Wet Diamond Polymers is actually three separate polymers that work in conjunction with each-other for an extreme synergistic effect (that is all three polymers are far stronger together then they would be by themselves, think 1+1+1 = 4). Polycharger also has multiple polymers, so you are, in some ways covering the range of polymer sealants available. This is why BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond AFPP has such a positive track record when used over anything.

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Polymer Spray is the same. You can literally use it to top anything, or by itself as a spray sealant. I don`t recall if we tested it directly on PFC products, but I know others did (as well as HUGE range of other brands) and the reviews were all positive. So I would (at the very least) recommend trying it over any product.

Post Thanks / Like

i`m in with the waterless wash also

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    The Blackfire - Icing on the Cake Topper... Lets be honest it sounds so good you could eat it.
    This is one product i will be buying and trying out as well as there water less wash

Post Thanks / Like

Everything! I love BFWD, especially the shampoo, so I`m really looking forward to trying the new line. The AIO got my attention!

It really is a great line, so much so that everything is quickly becoming a staple for me (not a good news for the wallet).

Post Thanks / Like

What excites me most ? In 2011 it would have to be the Meguiars microfiber pads and D300. It makes me look like I actually know what I`m doing on serious paint corrections. For 2012 I`m looking forward to trying some nano-coatings. Next on my list is to get out and meet some other detailers and forum members across this great country of ours. Careful I may be coming to a city near you.
    Paul Sparks

Distinctive Auto Detailing

Indianapolis IN 46234

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Distin...70659146390192

Post Thanks / Like

Since I have never had the opportunity to try any (new or old) of the Blackfire line of products as of yet, I would be excited to try any of them.

The new Wet Diamond Polymer Spray or the new Wet Diamond Waterless Wash have my interest.

Post Thanks / Like

I like BFWD and just waiting on the new products....I will go with the entire line of BF and try to get rid of my WG and Men. products....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information