Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: BLACKFIRE All N One All Purpose Cleaner- BRAND NEW PRODUCT!!!

Think I am going to start with 1:4 for all purposes (pun intended) then go to higher strengths where necessary (bugs, tar, wheels/tires, etc). Sounds like people are having good luck with diluted product even on the things recommended for full strength. Either way, I bought 4 spray bottles to experiment if needed. Definitely will be using for MF presoak before washing too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by classofshine View Post
    Dont know, but BF APC is safe for interior, probably need at least 10:1
    Why 1:10? Todd`s write-up indicates that 1:4 can be used for interior cleaning. The BF product book also states that interior cleaning can be done at 1:4. Not trying to be a jerk...just curious where you came up with that ratio.

Post Thanks / Like

Todd, how will this work as a polishing pad cleaner. Soak in some dilution with a couple gallons of water in bucket? Spray on and work in the pad at 1:4 (or some other strength)?

Post Thanks / Like

Very much impressed !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wdmaccord View Post
    Why 1:10? Todd`s write-up indicates that 1:4 can be used for interior cleaning. The BF product book also states that interior cleaning can be done at 1:4. Not trying to be a jerk...just curious where you came up with that ratio.

I do 10:1 because its pretty strong, I use 4:1 for tires and grease.

Post Thanks / Like

Gotcha. I`ll maybe mix some lower strength dilution for interior cleaning at first. Always better to increase the strength then ruin an expensive interior trim piece. Plus if it works well at lower strengths...that`s just good economy for the concentrate.

Allergic to One Product ZL1Mark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

BF APC safe on podwer coated wheels?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SSizzlin` View Post
    BF APC safe on podwer coated wheels?
    Yes. Provided the powder coated is "healthy" APC will work great.

Just a little south of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering the fact that diluting this 4:1 for interiors makes it much cheaper than BF Interior Cleaner. Is there any advantage to using BFIC over this? I have the interior cleaner, thinking about switching when I run out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutbread View Post
    Considering the fact that diluting this 4:1 for interiors makes it much cheaper than BF Interior Cleaner. Is there any advantage to using BFIC over this? I have the interior cleaner, thinking about switching when I run out.
    I would assume it MIGHT be safer in rare cases, but not even sure of that. I have 64 ounces of Blackfire interior cleaner that collecting dust. I choose to use Blackfire APC instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Great question as there is some overlap in both products (they both clean interior surfaces, safely). All In One is an excellent APC, and as noted, if diluted properly it is not only a great value but safe on most interior surfaces as well.

BLACKFIRE Interior Cleaner uses a new type of surfacant technology which gives it the ability to clean any surface safely. Basically if it can be cleaned with water it can be cleaned with Interior Cleaner. In theory it is safer than All In One APC but in the real world both do a great job, despite doing their jobs very differently.

The biggest difference is that Interior Cleaner will wipe away completely with just a towel. That is, you can spray, wipe, buff dry and not worry about leaving any residue behind. While you can spray-and-wipe with All In One APC, you really should come back with a wet/damp cloth to remove/dilute any residue.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Great question as there is some overlap in both products (they both clean interior surfaces, safely). All In One is an excellent APC, and as noted, if diluted properly it is not only a great value but safe on most interior surfaces as well.

BLACKFIRE Interior Cleaner uses a new type of surfacant technology which gives it the ability to clean any surface safely. Basically if it can be cleaned with water it can be cleaned with Interior Cleaner. In theory it is safer than All In One APC but in the real world both do a great job, despite doing their jobs very differently.

The biggest difference is that Interior Cleaner will wipe away completely with just a towel. That is, you can spray, wipe, buff dry and not worry about leaving any residue behind. While you can spray-and-wipe with All In One APC, you really should come back with a wet/damp cloth to remove/dilute any residue.

This is a great explanation and reason to have multiple products for specific jobs. Although one product can do the job there might be a better option / reason for using a dedicated product.

Just a little south of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post

Thanks Todd

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Todd
    My pleasure of course!

Post Thanks / Like

This is one bad ass APC!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information