Post Thanks / Like

BLACKFIRE Interior Cleaner

BLACKFIRE Interior Cleaner

BLACKFIRE Interior Cleaner is a versatile, water-based cleaner for all interior surfaces. Interior Cleaner contains no acids, butyl, butyl ethers or petroleum distillates. It is formulated with advanced Swedish non-ionic surfactants that it give it the power to remove soiling and oil while being gentle enough to be used on all interior surfaces including carpet, leather, vinyl, wood, fabric, metal, plastic surfaces and upholstery.

Instructions

BLACKFIRE Interior Cleaner is formulated to be as effective as professional cleaners. The non-ionic surfactants are designed to clean powerfully yet gently, any thing that should be able to be cleaned with water can be cleaned with BLACKFIRE Interior Cleaner. We still recommend testing a small inconspicuous spot first to test colorfastness in case of a carpet or leather re-dye.

Clean leather, vinyl, plastic, and metal surfaces by misting the product directly onto to the surface or onto a microfiber applicator pad.

or

Work a section at a time by lightly wiping. If more aggressive cleaning is needed use the microfiber applicator to agitate the surface by using a little more pressure.

To efficiently clean extreme soiling or heavily textured surfaces use a Natural Horse Hair Upholstery Brush or a Vinyl & Leather Scrub Brush.

Wipe surfaces clean with a Cobra Micro Fiber Towel. Unlike some all-purpose and interior cleaners, BLACKFIRE Interior Cleaner is designed to be wiped away with out flushing with water. Gently wipe dry and move on to the next section.

To clean carpet, fabric, and upholstery mist lightly on to the spot.

And agitate with a microfiber applicator pad or Horse Hair Upholstery Brush.

PIC

Pat dry with a Cobra Microfiber Towel. BLACKFIRE Interior Cleaner does not require flushing with water and will not leave behind any residues that attract dirt or oil.

When cleaning headliner lightly mist BLACKFIRE Interior Cleaner onto a microfiber applicator and scrub gently. Avoid saturating the headliner as this can weaken the glue and cause sagging over time.

To clean Metal, Plastic, or Wood Trim mist directly onto the surface.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BLACKFIRE Interior Cleaner

Questions or comments welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Going to be using tonight!!

Post Thanks / Like

This, and the old formular for that matter, is an amazing interior cleaner. USually interior cleaners didn`t do much as far as deep cleaning so I had to use an APC. Now I know that BF Interior Cleaner will tackle all but the nastiest interiors. Another BF product that has earned a place on my shelf!

Allergic to One Product ZL1Mark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flannigan View Post
    This, and the old formular for that matter, is an amazing interior cleaner. USually interior cleaners didn`t do much as far as deep cleaning so I had to use an APC. Now I know that BF Interior Cleaner will tackle all but the nastiest interiors. Another BF product that has earned a place on my shelf!
    I agree 100%, Davey!! I love this stuff and it`s the only product I use on leather seats and interior panels.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjlinane View Post
    Going to be using tonight!!
    Looking forward to your thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by Flannigan View Post
    This is awesome to hear Dave. It really is a great product. It will literally tackle the worst soiling in a completely safe manner!

Quote Originally Posted by 07 z-oh-6 View Post
    I agree 100%, Davey!! I love this stuff and it`s the only product I use on leather seats and interior panels.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    [COLOR="Navy"]

It will literally tackle the worst soiling in a completely safe manner!
    I`ve been looking for this balance for a long time, and finally found it!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think one of the best things about this is that it isn`t a harsh smell. Some interior cleaners can just about knock you out when you get a whiff. Considering interiors are generally an enclosed space, it`s nice not to get your A** kicked buy an overpowering scent.

A nice pleasant subtile scent that cleans well really makes this a good interior cleaner in my book.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    I think one of the best things about this is that it isn`t a harsh smell. Some interior cleaners can just about knock you out when you get a whiff. Considering interiors are generally an enclosed space, it`s nice not to get your A** kicked buy an overpowering scent.

A nice pleasant subtile scent that cleans well really makes this a good interior cleaner in my book.
    Thanks Jim, I agree (obviously)!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    (obviously)!
    You crack me up, Todd!

Thread Information