Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash - BRAND NEW PRODUCT

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash washes fuses proprietary Wet Diamond polymers in a rinseless wash to give you the best of both worlds! The Wet Diamond tri-polymer system is extremely slick, allowing dirt and grime to be washed away with out scratching. It also coats the paint in a layer of BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond polymers leaving your paint, trim, and glass slick while creating the whiplash inducing shine! BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash is the most advanced rinseless wash today.

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash is not only an exceptional but can also be used a water conditioner, clay and buffing pad lubricant, or a quick detail spray depending on dilution.

Instructions
    • Rinseless Wash
    • Water Conditioner
    • Clay and Buffing Pad Lubricant
    • Quick Detail Spray

Rinseless Wash

Mix the 1 ounce of BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash per 2 gallons of water. Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash only requires 2 gallons for most vehicle sizes. For added protection on heavily soiled vehicles use a 5 gallon BLACKFIRE Wash Bucket with a Grit-Guard insert and fill with 4 gallons. You can measure the correct dilution using a Pro Dispenser, measuring cup, or bottle cap. The bottle cap has a volume of roughly ¼ of an ounce. Use a second, rinse bucket, filled with just water for added protection.

It is best to wash your vehicle out of the direct sunlight or when the surface is not hot, if possible.
    Optional- For heavily soiled vehicles pre-treat the surface with a light mist of BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash mixed to quick detail dilution or with BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Waterless Wash. Allow to dwell.

Treat any areas of stubborn bug remains or tar with BLACKFIRE All N One All Purpose Cleaner and allow to dwell for 30 seconds to 2 minutes.

Wash and dry your vehicle a section at time. Begin with the less soiled surfaces such as the roof, hood, and upper side panels. Wash by moving your wash media, in this case a plush Cobra Microfiber towel, across the paint gently making sure to use plenty of solution. Wring an ample amount of solution over the section to wash and move in gentle straight lines. Some of the dirt and grime will become trapped in the solution and run off the paint, some of it will attach safely to the microfiber. This is the Wet Diamond polymers working.

After washing the section, rinse your wash media out thoroughly in your secondary (rinse) bucket and wring until damp.

Wipe using your damp microfiber cloth to remove most of the solution safely. This will leave behind a damp surface that requires light only light toweling with a drying towel to finish.

Finally completely towel dry the surface using a waffle weave microfiber towel such as Cobra Guzzler until dry. The Wet Diamond polymers will bond to the surface increasing the slickness and shine as you dry.

Repeat this process for entire exterior of the vehicle until it is clean and glossy.

Wash door shuts and trim areas next, if desired, using the same process.

PIC

Finally clean the wheels using the remaining solution of BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash.

Spray a liberal amount of BLACKFIRE Total Eclipse Tire & Wheel Cleaner or BLACKFIRE All N One All Purpose Cleaner onto the wheel. Work one wheel at a time.

Wash with a Montana Boar`s Hair Brush general purpose microfiber towel and BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash. Dunk the media into the Wet Diamond solution and lightly clean on the surface.

To clean the barrels of the wheels (the area behind the spokes) wrap your wash towel around a Wheel Woolie.

Dry using a second, general purpose microfiber towel.

To access the barrels of the wheels, wrap the drying towel around the wheel woolie.

Clean the wheel wells in a similar fashion.

Water Conditioner

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash`s Wet Diamond Polymers will bond to the calicum and minerals in hard water. Add 1-2 ounces to your regular car soap to greatly reduce the effects of hard water and wash as normal.

PIC

Clay and Buffing Pad Lubricant

Mix 2 ounces of BLACKFIRE Rinseless Wash with 32 ounces of water (16 parts water to 1 part solution) to create 34 ounces of clay and buffing pad lubricant. You can use a graduated spray bottle, Pro Dispenser or the bottle cap. The bottle cap measures ¼ of an ounce.

For use as a clay lubricant mist on the section to be clay, lightly rub clay over the surface until it glides smoothly, and lightly buff dry with a Cobra microfiber towel

PIC

For use a pad conditioning lubricant lightly mist onto a dry, fresh pad prior to polishing. Apply a normal amount of polish to the pad or paint. Polish normally.

Last edited by Todd@RUPES; 01-23-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

re: BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash - BRAND NEW PRODUCT

Quick Detailer

The high lubricity formula of Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash also makes an excellent quick detail spray capable of cleaning light soiling, dust, and smudges while leaving behind a high gloss shine. Dilute 3 ounces of BLACKFIRE Rinseless Wash with 32 ounces of water (10-11 parts water to 1 part solution) to create 35 ounces of detail spray. You can use a graduated spray bottle, Pro Dispenser or the bottle cap. The bottle cap measures ¼ of an ounce.

Mist on lightly soiled areas and wipe with a plush Cobra microfiber towel folded in four. Flip towel over and buff to a high shine.

Last edited by Todd@RUPES; 01-23-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

re: BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash - BRAND NEW PRODUCT

Please feel free to post any questions.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Rinseless Wash - BRAND NEW PRODUCT

When you get done showing us the new stuff that will be the cleanest car in FL.
    I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like

What scent does the Rinseless wash have?

Post Thanks / Like

Little confused....are we talking about rinseless or waterless. Topic is rinseless, but pics show "waterless" bottle.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to trying it one! Dilution ratio seems to be on par with similar products in its class.

Did you wash with the solution, then rinse the media with clean water and rinse the panel with the media from the clean water, then dry?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rider9195 View Post
    What scent does the Rinseless wash have?
    A mix of awesome and even awesomer. To be honest my nose is clogged right now (I`ve been sick) but I will sniff it for you when I get a little better and post it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfOC View Post
    Little confused....are we talking about rinseless or waterless. Topic is rinseless, but pics show "waterless" bottle.

Rinseless. The rinseless wash can be dilluted to a quick detail solution which comes in handy if you choose to pre-soak the paint prior to the rinseless wash.

Quote Originally Posted by classofshine View Post
    Looking forward to trying it one! Dilution ratio seems to be on par with similar products in its class.

Did you wash with the solution, then rinse the media with clean water and rinse the panel with the media from the clean water, then dry?
    That`s how I do it. I know some people like to wash, then come back and dry, then come back and dry again. I like to wash (several sections at a time), then ring out the wash media (if its microfiber) until its damp and pre-dry with it, then I only need one towel for drying. Just a matter of prefence, all traditional rinseless wash techniques will work just fine with this.

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Todd

I haven`t even tried Optimum No Rinse yet and have a gallon of it sitting unopened in my garage. I reckon I`d better get busy.

How much is a gallon of the new Blackfire Rinseless Wash going to cost?
    —  Jaddie

2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L Nav. (mine)
    2016 Ford Escape Titanium (hers)

Post Thanks / Like

Holy MAMMOTH bar of clay........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    A mix of awesome and even awesomer. To be honest my nose is clogged right now (I`ve been sick) but I will sniff it for you when I get a little better and post it.
    Thanks Todd. A good smelling product just adds to the detailing experience.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the details Todd, that Corvette sure does help sell the product!!

Post Thanks / Like

The ready to use (RTU) waterless is awesome! Cleans well, very slick, and leaves a little somethin` somethin` on the paint. Can`t wait for the concentrate now.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow!!! How have I missed this up until now??? It looks and sounds very similar to ONR. So that begs the question of how does it compare to ONR?

I have read and had some issues with ONR degrading my Colli 845 very quickly. Hopefully this can play nicer with my Colli 845.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information