While this sounds pretty simple there are a variety of methods and I wanted to share mine.

It`s always good to separate then into at least three distinct groups.

1. Water Soluble Products
    1. Compounds
    2. Polishes
    3. Paint Cleaners
  2. Waxing & Sealants
  3. General Purpose

Pre-Soak

Sometimes towels become so soiled that pre-soaking should be mandatory in order to soften and dissolve caked on contamination prior to washing.

A solution of hot water and a general purpose clothes wash like OxiClean Max Wash without fabric softener work well here and is very economical.

Allow towels to soak in this solution for 30 minutes, occasionally agitating, and you`ll see the water turn murky. Once this happens you`ll know that the solution has done it`s job and now it`s time for the wash.

Washing

To ensure no cross contamination takes place wash your towels separate. Now you can use one of the Microfiber detergents or continue with the OxiClean Max Wash as it works and is very economical.

Wash in warm water and once the wash cycle is complete the load will spin making itself ready for the rinse.

Rinsing

A little trick is to add about 1/2 cup of white vinegar to the rinse cycle. While this sounds somewhat odd, vinegar is nothing more than acetic acid which comes from most fruits containing sugar but it makes the towels so soft, something your finish will thank you for.

Drying

Once the rinse cycle has completed and spun remove the towels and pop them into the clothes dryer on low heat for 15 minutes or so. DO NOT use fabric softener of any kind as it will stick to the fibers of the towel making it suitable as an oil or grease rag.

So there you have it, I hope you find this useful!!