Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bfms

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bfms

I have to get some bfms. I will say that I layer bfwd and it seems to look better with every coat.

Post Thanks / Like

I just got some BFMS over the holidays as well... Unfortunately the weather here in ohio is going to keep me from using it...

Post Thanks / Like

I really want to get some Midnight Sun - I regret not getting it when AG was offering it with their Cyber Buster sales. I was really impressed with BFWD when I used it, and I`m looking forward to giving other Blackfire products a go

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve used BFMS but I haven`t tried out the BFWD I picked up later.

I think I`ll be using my truck as a test for several different products I`ve gotten. I have a few waxes and I can`t wait to see how they all look

Post Thanks / Like

Troy you can send me that BFMS down here in Bama I will use it and tell you all about how great it is...I"m waiting for the new products to come out....

Post Thanks / Like

Use Deep Gloss Spray after every wash and it feels like you will never have to wax again!....

well not really.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dwgcmc View Post
    I`m a bit surprised to find no posts yet in this forum since it was created, so I`ll be the first. Maybe Todd should move some BF threads over here and start posting updates about the launch of the new line here.

BFWD is my go to LSP on most cars I use, but I`m not the only one that loves it, which is why I`m not writing about it.

My first experience with BLACKFIRE was a can of BFMS that I won through a contest through TID. Tried it side by side with another of my favorites. My first impression was that it was a comparable look, similar feel, easy on and off, but I wasn`t blown away. I waited a day and applied a second coat. (Second coat of the competition as well with a control area as well.) The BFMS pulled ahead a little. So I decided to see what a 3rd coat would do. I couldn`t believe what a difference it made. I have never seen a wax improve more from 2nd to 3rd coat than from 1st to 2nd. It was an immediate love affair. (Shhh. Don`t tell my fiancee.)

When I hear people say they are not impressed by Midnight Sun I can only assume they have not taken the time to unlock it`s true potential.

While I wouldn`t recommend BFMS as a wax for long term protection or for the person who loses patience and gives up easily, I would say anyone who enjoys the process and wants paint you can dive into, BFMS will not disappoint. On a Black NSX I did back in April I did the "Wet ice over fire". (First in class first time out of the garage.) The owner was so happy with the results he ordered a can himself so he could keep up with it on his own.
    Yes, with more coats and with a waiting between them, you will notice the awesome shine it gives for a Ivory Carnauba Wax.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

I have used Blackfire Wet Diamond and really like it. Since I have about 10 other varieties of wax that are unopened or barely used, I`m forcing myself to hold off on this one (for a little while at least ).

Post Thanks / Like

Man I want some of this stuff but I already have three unopened jars of wax now.

Post Thanks / Like

gonna be in the high 50`s low 60`s here tommorrow... think i might throw a layer of bfms over the two coats of bfwd...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by glfahlc View Post
    gonna be in the high 50`s low 60`s here tommorrow... think i might throw a layer of bfms over the two coats of bfwd...
    Me 2. Gonna be 55. Cant wait to do some detailing.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

No waxing in my near future but it`s going to be in the 40`s and sunny for the next few days which is unheard of in northern Il. in January.

Post Thanks / Like

When you layer the midnight sun do you have to wait eight hours between coats like you do with the wet diamond or can it be applied right away?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixs1234 View Post
    When you layer the midnight sun do you have to wait eight hours between coats like you do with the wet diamond or can it be applied right away?
    You don`t have to but it`s recommended and is a good idea for maximum effect. It gives the wax time to fully harden.

Post Thanks / Like

OK thank you I will give it a try. I really love the wet diamond and now I cant wait to see how the midnight sun looks on top.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information