Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

re: New Blackfire Announcement, Product Launch Info PICS ADDED page 3 and PAGE 4

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post

Well I thought you guys would like awesome performance instead of good... geeze...

We don`t just want awesome performance; we are expecting simply amazing nothing better performance with ease of use....

Post Thanks / Like

re: New Blackfire Announcement, Product Launch Info PICS ADDED page 3 and PAGE 4

One of the features I forget to use is the free sample with orders greater than $50 at AG. I have placed 3 orders recently (including last night) and keep saying, next time. Dangit! Well there`s next year.

A lot of the new BLACKFIRE products will be available in sample sizes. They are currently being made, poured, labeled, and will soon be ready to ship. This will allow everybody to try selected BLACKFIRE products and should help everybody create whiplash!

I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    I`m looking forward to trying these new products out. If they are even better than the previous versions then they have to be good. Looks like ill have to save more $.

We upgraded our formula`s where we could but were very careful not to mess with perfection. I think you will find the new products and carefully upgraded formulas to be better than "good". It has never been easier to create WHIPLASH!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TID10 View Post
    One of the features I forget to use is the free sample with orders greater than $50 at AG. I have placed 3 orders recently (including last night) and keep saying, next time. Dangit! Well there`s next year.
    I know the feeling I did it too on my last 100.00 order. I called within a few hours of placing the order but they are so fast at filling them it had already gone through. I get a mail later saying the perl is on backorder and won`t be shipped for 2-3 weeks so I dropped Nick a PM asking if he could put it in with the perl when they ship it. Maybe I`ll get lucky.

Post Thanks / Like

Giving PBMG`s CEO Max`s AMG a wipe down. That is how a waterless wash is supposed to work!!! BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Waterless Wash!

Some of the Wet Diamond polymers encapsulate the grime and road pitch while some adhere and bond to the paint. The result is a barrier that allows even moderate soiling to be removed with-out swirls or dulling (when used with a plush microfiber and proper technique of course). Not only that but the Wet Diamond polymers create a super slick, durable layer of protection on the paint with the same exact look that Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection is famous for!

Post Thanks / Like

PS you know we are serious about the performance when we test it on our CEO`s car. And not just a car... but a razor-sharp German engineered performance saloon that us mere mortals call AMG.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Blackfire Announcement, Product Launch Info PICS ADDED page 3 and PAGE 4

nice update pics look great

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Blackfire Announcement, Product Launch Info PICS ADDED page 3 and PAGE 4

Quote Originally Posted by stillen View Post
    nice update pics look great
    Thank you very much!

Post Thanks / Like

Giving PBMG`s CEO Max`s AMG a wipe down. That is how a waterless wash is supposed to work!!! BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Waterless Wash!

Some of the Wet Diamond polymers encapsulate the grime and road pitch while some adhere and bond to the paint. The result is a barrier that allows even moderate soiling to be removed with-out swirls or dulling (when used with a plush microfiber and proper technique of course). Not only that but the Wet Diamond polymers create a super slick, durable layer of protection on the paint with the same exact look that Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection is famous for!

WOW I wish my truck came out like that, most of the time it looks like the right side of the hood.

Allergic to One Product ZL1Mark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    32 new products!!! Wow!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Todd, is a Blackfire Detailing Bag in the works?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 07 z-oh-6 View Post
    32 new products!!! Wow!!!
    32 New SKU`s (including sizes), 12 new products, many revamped and improved products!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoleFan View Post
    Todd, is a Blackfire Detailing Bag in the works?
    That is not one of the new SKU`s at this time. Anything is possible if there is enough interest I suppose.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Max`s AMG has the most products on it then any vehicle around
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5 View Post
    Max`s AMG has the most products on it then any vehicle around
    Definitely the best looking CLS AMG around!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information