Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

re: New Blackfire Announcement, Product Launch Info PICS ADDED page 3 and PAGE 4

Well at least now I can order a refill of my Wet Diamond. No need to wait on a new formula. Looking forward to trying some of the new stuff out.

Post Thanks / Like

re: New Blackfire Announcement, Product Launch Info PICS ADDED page 3 and PAGE 4

That stuff looks awesome, Todd! I remember when Blackfire first hit the scene. There was a lot of hype around it because prior to it there were just a lot of really old standbys. Even DavidB was reviewing it comparing it against Zaino and Klasse (which were really the two powerhouse sealants at the time) or the P21S, Souveran, Blitz kind of looks. It was this time in 2001 when all of that was going on, so it is awesome to see where the product has gone after a decade of use, research, and improvements. I`m really excited to get some Blackfire back on my shelves. It has been too long! I might even have some old bottles lying around still of the original labels. I`ll have the check... That would be a blast from the past, eh?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jngrbrdman View Post
    That stuff looks awesome, Todd! I remember when Blackfire first hit the scene. There was a lot of hype around it because prior to it there were just a lot of really old standbys. Even DavidB was reviewing it comparing it against Zaino and Klasse (which were really the two powerhouse sealants at the time) or the P21S, Souveran, Blitz kind of looks. It was this time in 2001 when all of that was going on, so it is awesome to see where the product has gone after a decade of use, research, and improvements. I`m really excited to get some Blackfire back on my shelves. It has been too long! I might even have some old bottles lying around still of the original labels. I`ll have the check... That would be a blast from the past, eh?
    Anthony..I remember when the old Blackfire was first released as well. I think these were the original bottles.

I remember my friend purchasing it when it first came out. Big change from now till then.

I think the new sample bottles are a great idea for those wanting to try the new products when they are released.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jokeman View Post
    Well at least now I can order a refill of my Wet Diamond. No need to wait on a new formula. Looking forward to trying some of the new stuff out.
    Absolutely! Get your order in! (Seriously fast, we just made some more, we sold out of the last order in short order). This stuff moves FAST!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jngrbrdman View Post
    Would love to see more photo`s of the old mock up Anthony, that would be awesome. I know you got a first hand look at what`s in store at SEMA; it should be great. I will be excited to get some BLACKFIRE on your shelves as well!

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire samples?!?! That`s AWESOME!!!! Time to collect the wet diamond samples LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    Blackfire samples?!?! That`s AWESOME!!!! Time to collect the wet diamond samples LOL!

Which Wet Diamond products? The Wet Diamond paint sealant or the new Wet Diamond products (oops)

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a picture from the new warehouse, packed with the new BLACKFIRE products, labels, and bottles. We are gearing up and getting ready to go. I will be heading home until next week shortly, but will be sure to update this site frequently.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Absolutely! Get your order in! (Seriously fast, we just made some more, we sold out of the last order in short order). This stuff moves FAST!
    Where is the samples page? A search didn`t return any Blackfire products.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rzatch View Post
    Where is the samples page? A search didn`t return any Blackfire products.
    The sample page isn`t built yet. In mid-January we will be launching the revamped (updated labels, improved bottles, and several additions and improvements to the line/ don`t worry all of the favorites are still the same) BLACKFIRE. One of the improvements we are making is we are going to offer BLACKFIRE in the popular sample size.

These will be available at revamp lauch.

Post Thanks / Like

Get your shine on!

Post Thanks / Like

The sample page isn`t built yet. In mid-January we will be launching the revamped (updated labels, improved bottles, and several additions and improvements to the line/ don`t worry all of the favorites are still the same) BLACKFIRE. One of the improvements we are making is we are going to offer BLACKFIRE in the popular sample size.

These will be available at revamp lauch.
    Are you planning a free samples list with a minimum order like AG uses? I know you are trying to keep the sites seperate so they have their own identity but with so many overlaying products it`s a better deal for the consumer to buy there. With their large bogo page and free samples it only make sense to use their store.

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool looking product line. I have yet to get my paws on many of the existing line but plan on giving the newcomers a go.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rzatch View Post
    Are you planning a free samples list with a minimum order like AG uses? I know you are trying to keep the sites seperate so they have their own identity but with so many overlaying products it`s a better deal for the consumer to buy there. With their large bogo page and free samples it only make sense to use their store.
    Thank you for the feed back and idea. I would love to hear more. Offering the BLACKFIRE samples with a minimum order has merit, but if you have anymore suggestions send them my way!!! Thank you again for the feedback.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation re: New Blackfire Announcement, Product Launch Info PICS ADDED page 3 and PAGE 4

Great News!!!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information