Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Midnight Sun

Post Thanks / Like

Midnight Sun

MS is one of the few Blackfire products I own and yet one of my favorite nubas. I have never used it on top of BD but really love the looks and ease of use. As a matter of fact, my jar has only a few application left.

I was wondering if anyone else uses it without BD and is as happy with the results as I am!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Midnight Sun

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    MS is one of the few Blackfire products I own and yet one of my favorite nubas. I have never used it on top of BD but really love the looks and ease of use. As a matter of fact, my jar has only a few application left.

I was wondering if anyone else uses it without BD and is as happy with the results as I am!
    I havent used any Blackfire products in probably 3 years. Now that its on the right side I am interested in maybe trying the Midnight Sun again. I really liked it. Maybe I will order some.

Post Thanks / Like

I just did a black 96 camaro ragtop and the BFMS was super easy to apply and remove. Customer claimed it never looked as slick. Hope all of my customers leave this happy. Glad I had it on hand to try.

Post Thanks / Like

Jim I use it by itself and it is a super easy nuba to use, so yes, I really enjoy using it. All my LSP`s are just to protect the finish nothing added to it.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the look of MS by itself. Definitely the deepest look I have managed with any product. I was blown away the first time I used it at how much improvement I got with a second coat. Usually I can barely notice the difference between a first and second coat of a product. The only drawback is durability. I still use it over BFWD when I want the extra bump in depth. The only drawback is durability. It just isn`t practical for customers who are looking for long term protection. That is why I often put a coat of the BFWD on first. Unless they see a side by side comparison, most people can`t see the difference. It still is an impressive look.

Post Thanks / Like

Midnight Sun is definitely one of the products on my carnuaba "to try" list.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Now that its on the right side I am interested in maybe trying the Midnight Sun again.

Some of us have used it often, even before it was on the right side (whatever that means) and it`s great product for an off-brand.

I have used it to top BFWD; Prima Epic and Prima Amigo. Always looks great no matter what side it`s on.

Post Thanks / Like

I use it by itself sometimes........but if you ever get a chance to apply it on top of Black Fire Wet Diamond....... OMG........That`s all I can say. Wet Ice Over Fire.
    Living the Dream!

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve never used it over a sealant. I only use sealants on customers cars if they are looking for long term protection, and usually it`s not worth my time/their money to apply a layer of wax over top.

All that being said BFMS is easily the best al around nuba out there. When you factor in ease of application/removal, price, amazing look it compete with waxes that cost 10x as much as it does. It is my go to for my own personal vehicles, and for customers who are looking for the best look out there without breaking the bank.

Also regardless of the belief that a perfect finish can`t be affected by an LSP, it can. Sealants leave a glossy look, and nuba`s leave a deep wet look. Thats the look I`m after on my vehicles, and BFMS gives me the best look for a reasonable price.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the honest reviews!

Post Thanks / Like

You`re welcome, Todd.

Send me a free tub and I`ll let you know if it works as well as the one I paid for.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gloss View Post
    You`re welcome, Todd.

Send me a free tub and I`ll let you know if it works as well as the one I paid for.
    That`s a good one for sure Mr Gloss!
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

ok im a mobile bizz and most of my car are outside can this product on hot serfice?

Post Thanks / Like

An interesting observation of detail forums,and this is not a jab at anyone. I`ve noticed that if someone starts bragging about results or posts a review about a product or product line. Others take interest in it and start to order it. The effect of that is when ever a question is posted about a problem with their car. The first products recommended are those, until something new comes a long that will take its place. Just my .02
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beemerboy View Post
    An interesting observation of detail forums,and this is not a jab at anyone. I`ve noticed that if someone starts bragging about results or posts a review about a product or product line. Others take interest in it and start to order it. The effect of that is when ever a question is posted about a problem with their car. The first products recommended are those, until something new comes a long that will take its place. Just my .02
    There is no surprise. You will notice great reviews really help product build talk and drive more sales. For example,BFWD has a tremendous following despite numerous other sealants it competes against (Ultima, Menzerna PL, WG DPS, etc).

Al
    The Need to Bead

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information