Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pressure Washer newbie

Hello, I detail from home in Wyoming. 50 or higher I use my OG Comet. For winter washing i got a Greenworks 40v cordless pressure washer. I replaced the hose and gun with OG pieces and quick disconnects. I get pretty decent foam from my MTM foam cannon. Overall I was beyond impressed with the power. You can also hook up to a direct water source. If you want to see a video of the pressure pm me your number
    Likes Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`m not entirely sure which specific QC connections I bought the other day that worked with my SunJoe SPX 3001, but they were in a Twinklestar QC pack. I attached the QC to my wand and then the others to the sprayer and my PF22 foam cannon and they work great.
    Likes Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    After Detailing without one for *decades* I`ll *NEVER* wash without one again, and more than I would without the foamgun. Perfect way to get "the big stuff" off without touching and a major factor in my vehicles remaining marring-free indefinitely. No foam cannon/etc., I only use it for plain-water pre-rinsing (*NOT* for the "regular rinsing" for which I greatly prefer having *volume* over *pressure*.
    I`m with Accumulator here, probably the most important first step for whatever wash procedure I use. I`ve had a cheap little 1700psi Ryobi for 3 years now and it`s still kicking.

If cost is not an issue I`d upgrade the stock hose and add quick disconnects/swivels immediately. It`ll make the user experience 1000x better. I`m now currently in the process of upgrading the gun.
    Likes Older liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have a gas pressure washer because I have a house and land. I can not be much help in terms of choosing a electric brand. With that said, I could not imagine not using one to wash vehicles. Certainly the main painted body panels but especially cleaning undercarriages. In the winter it`s the only way I have found to prevent rust from taking hold of daily drivers ever since VDOT switched to the liquid salt solutions a decade+ ago here in VA. When the roads have been sprayed or its wet out anytime after the first spray of the season, I come home spray rinse the under carriage, then pull it into the garage. Takes about 5 mins.

Post Thanks / Like

There are tons of quick connect kits for pressure washers on Amazon now. You just have to be careful to identify whether you need 14mm or 15mm connectors. I think SunJoe is one of the companies using 15mm connectors.
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information