I wanted to take a little time and say thanks to everyone in here who always chimes in when I ask the typical newbie questions I ask. The knowledge I have found in here from all you.....pardon the phrase....”old/timers@ has been absolutely amazing.

Considering a month or so ago I only thought of washing and waxing as car care I’m amazed at what I have learned. I wish I would have gotten the detailing big a few months sooner so I would have had time to really get a good polish on our 2012 Metallic Charcoal Fusion. As much as it shines from only being able to do a clay decon, Hand AIO treatment and sealant with powerlock, I’m waiting for spring when I can get my DA out and really do it right....if I only had a garage.....

But again thank you from the bottom of my heart....and for another newbie question that you could assume would come.... thanks for a PM with Accumulator I have an idea for what to keep in the cars for window cleaning....what else does everyone keep in a bin or bag that is a must for an in car kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk