Hey guys,
New here on the forum and this is my first post. First off I would like to say I have been reading this forum for six months or so learning as much as I can but I just recently joined. I greatly appreciate all the posts from the knowledgeable people on this forum!
On to the questions! I have a 2013 Nissan frontier that I`m looking to do some paint correction on. Any advice on whether the paint is soft or hard? And what method should I take for correction.

I have watched all the Mike Phillips videos and read every thread on the forum I could find. Having said that, I need advice on which autopia kit to buy.

I have settled on the gg6, but their are a lot of different kits and what not and need some guidance. With labor day coming up I`m looking to buy and would like to know which kit I should buy or should I buy it all separate? Which kit has the best pads and polishes? Or should I be looking at different polishes and pads the combos don`t offer?

Next question. My truck sits outside in the Florida weather and I`m looking for the best protection. I`ve read the threads on coatings and the fk1000p threads, and am not sure which way to go. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I`m not necessarily on a budget but don`t need my truck to be show car ready, just well protected.

Sorry for the long post but I would appreciate all the help I can get!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk