Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: (Giveaway) How many of you frequent both AGO and Autopia?

I lurk AGO sometimes when it gets dead on here. I only login and post here.

I frequent all the detailing sites and when I look to purchase something I look for the best deal and give ACC the chance to price match. Early on I would jump back and forth between AG and ACC until the rewards program.
    2006 Saleen S281 Supercharged - Black

Post Thanks / Like

Autogeek seems to be a busier place with possibly more information if you were to use the search feature for something specific. Autopia`s staff seem to be much more involved on this forum though which I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate. I recently transitioned to doing all of my shopping through Autopia because I know I can get the best price and I earn reward points to be used at a later time which is a nice bonus.

Post Thanks / Like

I go to both daily. I don`t know why but always order through AG. Old habits I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a really long post made up on my phone yesterday, then i accidently hit the back button lost it all and went to bed. I will try again....
    I started out lurking on both fourms and after a few months i was finally tempted into joining autopia forums for a number of reasons. The giveaways......i will win one someday.... i hope. Mainly i joined this forum because of its open friendly and inviting community. The fact that discussions are open and honest bring more value to reviews and comparisons, because people can say while product x from here works ok, product y from somewhere else does it quicker better cheaper whatever. Even though that is not normally the case. I appreciate that people have been willing to help answer my newbie questions and doing it in a friendly and encouraging manner. I do still do some lurking at ag, because to be fair they have some great info there as well, and not everything is duplicated. As far as purchasing goes my first big detailing purchase was a bunch of chemical guys stuff off of amazon, then i found these websites and have since regreted a few of my purchases. Then i ordered once from here and once from ag. (What i was new and didn`t know any better, besides that was pre connect. ) anyways its been all autopia ever since. thanks goes out to the autopia guys for being friendly and helpful both to me personally on the phone and to everyone on the forums. Anyways, happy new year everyone!
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I started here back in the early 2000`s. Then left when the website changed because it causing problems with my PC and stopped coming over here for a few years. I can`t stand the forum layout on AGO. Ridiculous number of topic categories, but I like to read what Mike Phillips is discussing. I look at both forums regularly and shop at both websites. There`s just not enough traffic on ACC forum sometimes. I probably spend more time on Detailing World than any other one. I like to learn about products we can`t get yet

Post Thanks / Like

I frequent both sites pretty regularly and enjoy hearing the multitude of different perspectives of individual products. I really like that Autopia has more of a hands off approach when it comes to hearing about products not sold by PBMG, but the Autogeek forum really does generate more traffic which lets me see how products are working for a sample size larger than just the regulars. When it comes to buying, most of my recent purchases have been through Autopia, Ray has delivered a superior customer service when working with my orders and has delivered better deals than most competitor sites, I have yet to be disappointed. Let this be a big thanks to Ray and the guys at Autopia for keeping me a happy customer!

Post Thanks / Like

I "lurk" on both forums (I did start there a couple years ago) but I appreciate the openness of this forum, so I usually stay over here the majority of the time.
    I`ve bought at both sites but have been ordering more from autopia as of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rachel

Post Thanks / Like

2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org
    Likes donbeezy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

How many of you frequent both AGO and Autopia? I do almost every day

Do you frequent both forums, but only purchase through one store? I purchase through both stores and I frequent both forums. I normally find this Forum to give better information on questions. More people on the AG Forum and sometimes the topic gets way off base. I like the smaller Forum better.
    Do you check out both sites for the best deal, then buy it as a price match? I normally check both sites before ordering, but normally just order from the cheaper site. Get a lot from AG BOGO.
    Likes KBsToy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I frequent both stores and forums about everyday
    I`ve purchased through both but sofar majority was AGO
    I`ve posted to AGO because i t seems more active
    I have yet to do a price match.
    I`ve purchased based on who has.better discount.
    AGO store website is easier to navigate products which swayed me towards using them(like summit vs jegs..summit = better layout)

With that being said I prefer the feel of Autopia better as.you`re.free.to talk freely as a forum community should.
    Autopia has better incinitives to purchase die to the point reward system...and now due to the connect deal..

I should be posting and buying more from Autopia now

Post Thanks / Like

I used to only post on Autopia years ago, but now it seems like there is a lot more traffic over at AG. So I spend time on both places.

And purchase from both places

Post Thanks / Like

I visit both forums and I buy from both sites.

Post Thanks / Like

I visit both sites, to search for What"s NEW and products and supply`s I need....then base on who is offering the best Sale or Discount based on my needs, and I will do Price Match if applicable
    Wendell Jarvis
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond, KY.
    859-248-2835

Post Thanks / Like

I am a member of both and have bought from both. Just like waxing , making sure to use the right pad or applying a new polish. So much has been learned just from doing. I`d like to thank everyone on both forums, because without all of you, saved me from making mistakes and learning shortcuts, there is no telling how much money I have saved.

Sent from my SM-T537V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I frequent both sites. I have only purchased from ag, but now that I know Paul works for both, I will be ordering from both.
    FWIW, I enjoy autopia forums more, not as uptight feeling as AG. Don`t get me wrong, AG has a wealth of information, but this place feels more relaxed. And don`t get me started on the contests!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread Information