Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video review and how-to: TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat Permanent Tire Dressing

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    I used the Black Trim Restorer and topped with Tire Clear Coat and the results have been outstanding!
    How do you think this combo compares to something like an application of carPro DLUX?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video review and how-to: TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat Permanent Tire Dressing

Nice video Todd and TUF-SHINE looks like a great product!

As many of you have come to realize, I`ve been detailing cars and trucks for well over 30 years. While autobody and paint work was considered the lions share of my work, polishing and detailing were sort of considered a byproduct in the body business however an important one.

Cleaning and detailing the car was the last step and once complete was what the customer would see so as I said an important one.

I`ve always liked detailing. Detailing to be is relaxing and also exercise. Spending 6 to 8 hours cleaning and polishing a car is hard work. I detail now more for pleasure but an "occasional" job brings in some funds which isn`t a bad thing.

In theory, I like the idea of these new "nano" or permanent products however if I sealed everything up with these new costings I`d have little more to look forward to than washing...

I like to experimant with detailing products, try out new ones, us tried and trued products and most of all, step back and take in my accomplishment at the end of the day....

I like detailing......

BobbyG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information