The Old Grey Whistle Test togwt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Making customer service key to your company will keep your employees motivated and your customers happy. This in turn ensures enduring loyalty, business success and a better experience for everyone] Richard Branson
    What gets overlooked too often is that one must be a student before becoming a teacher.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

As long the company treat their employers right with pay and benefits, then it should work. But with so many dumb people out there treating employees like dirt then `there is a problem that Sir Richard Branson doesn`t know or care as long the dinero is flowing into his pocket.`
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is tough for this field.

Customers normally want full service from budget price.

Often times a customer needs realistic expectations and

it is our service to set expectations prior to service, then

exceed the customers expectations.

Keeper of the beautiful Jean-Claude's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Great advice that not many people take seriously.
    Detailed Designs Auto Spa
    Professional Car Detailing Atlanta
    Authorized Modesta Installer
    Authorized CQuartz Finest Installer
    Paint Protection Film and Clear Bra Installation

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TOGWT

<span style="color:#0000CD;">[Making customer service key to your company will keep your employees motivated and your customers happy. This in turn ensures enduring loyalty, business success and a better experience for everyone] Richard Branson

`

I cannot agree with you more, I sold my Renault Clio because of shoddy customer service. I had a gearbox "Fail" after 23,000 miles in a car with a 1.2 engine, I found it hard to shift 1st to 2nd and 3rd to 4th it was grinding with the clutch fully depressed.`

`

Took it to the dealer and paid £49.99 "Diagnostics" and all the mechanic did was open the filler tube and check the gearbox oil advised there was particulate in there and it warranted a replacement gearbox. The dealer then told me that it was going to be around £2000 to repair the car but as goodwill they would half the price as the car is low mileage, not happy that I am having to replace a gearbox on a 4 year old car that has done 23k I take the cal for a 2nd opinion.`

`

They remove the clutch and show me the state of the pressure place which is covered in marks where the thrust bearing makes contact so they swapped the clutch and bingo the car shifts and feels nice but is not silky smooth.`

`

Called Renault Customer service explained the situation to them and they advised me that the offer made at the dealership had since been retracted and been replaced with a 30% contribution but they would match it and make it 60% still not good enough.`

`

I finally managed to get my case escalated to David Mullins who apparently is the head of Renault UK customer service and he is the most rude and arrogant person I have ever had the displeasure of speaking to. I continued to back and forth with him and customer service and the best he could offer me was a 75% contribution yet there were others in the same situation getting upto 90%. it took them over a month to make me the 75% offer and by that point I was beyond angry and explained to them because they have messed me around for 4 weeks that offer is not good enough and rejected it.`

`

I took it to the CEO and Chairman and he couldn`t be bothered to deal with me so they have lost a customer for life because of poor customer services and the fact that the people they employ in the customer complaints department are arrogant and don`t care for their customers.`

`

I will never buy from any of their brands Nissan, Renault, Dacia or Infinity to ensure I am not investing my hard earned cash into a company who doesn`t care about their clients, my family will not buy another Renault again either so by upsetting me they have lost 2 customers at least.`

`

Keep your customers happy and thrive upset me and I will take my business elsewhere; no matter how angry I am with a company speaking to a good CS agent will normally sort things out but not in this case.`

`

Carlos Ghosn if you are reading this you should go for dinner with Sir Richard Branson and learn a trick or 100 from his empire.`

Keeper of the beautiful Jean-Claude's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

warrmr, one could say hell hath no fury like a scorned customer.
    Detailed Designs Auto Spa
    Professional Car Detailing Atlanta
    Authorized Modesta Installer
    Authorized CQuartz Finest Installer
    Paint Protection Film and Clear Bra Installation

Thread Information