Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gtechniq Giveaway

I need it , Between alimony and a new car I could sure use it.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

If you guys have posted reviews to Gtech products, make sure post reviews in separate posts!!! It will increase your chance of winning!

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to try Gtechniq products and put together a review on them! I have used no products from their brand.
    While not Gtechniq here is one of my latest reviews
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk9XACgJHcg]SON1C Synopsis 71 : Mothers - Carnauba Wash and Wax in the MTM Hydro Foam Cannon Foaming Gun Review - YouTube[/ame]
    and one of my more in-depth reviews
    [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCTM6HEqrvU[/ame]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD View Post
    I`ve bought-used one GTechniq product in my life, an ultra expensive $64 Bottle of C4 from AG, which I feel went on to ruin a plastic rear step bumper pad on my very well cared for Tahoe. Thank God I didn`t use this garbage anywhere else, and went on to get stellar results on the rest of the vehicle`s plastic trim with CQuartz DLX.

From looking good from before application, to looking decent after, the Step Pad turned milky white within 1-1/2 to 2 week`s time, all the while covered and protected by a Covercraft Noah Fitted Cover.

I did have to buy a new Step Pad, the original was ruined, another $50 shelled out, which probably wouldn`t have had to, had I not slathered on that C4 product.

Therefore, I feel either GTechniq stiffed me, or AG did with a somehow defective funny poor working product. In truth, Armor All was head and shoulders over this junk.

Thus my apprehension to ever buy GTechniq products again, doesn`t matter to me if they were 59 cents a bottle for C1 and EXO, I`m reluctant to ever bite again.

Change my mind about GTechniq Todd, prove to me that these products aren`t over-rated, over-priced hype snake oil, and I`ll write a truthful, unbiased review of them.
    Hi Mark,

Did you ever call anybody with your issue or contact Autogeek? This is honestly the very first complaint I have ever heard about their product line.

Post Thanks / Like

because I like some others have never used any Gtechniq products and would give a completely unbiased review also.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Hi Mark,

Did you ever call anybody with your issue or contact Autogeek? This is honestly the very first complaint I have ever heard about their product line.
    Yes, I know, this did appear like a one off unusual set of circumstaces that I encountered with the C4 product.

I did follow explicit application instructions with the product, in that I did do a thorough cleaning with an APC, then onto an Alcohol wipe down to get this particular plastic piece as pristine clean as possible before C4 Application.

I was told by other members, and was also contacted by someone from GTechniq, a possibility of over-application (determined by how much product I actually used to coat this particular piece) but there was never an offer of re-imbursement.

I wouldn`t have thought such a product would be that sensitive to a possible over-application, and one quality I noted about C4, and somewhat similar in properties to CQuartz DLX, the product cannot be monkeyed with while curing as the product then gets a tacky feel, and will only smear at this drying phase.

When I did acquire the brand new Step Pad, and installed, it was treated to a coating of CQuartz DLX immediately, and this product has worked admirably well on this part, as well as all other Plastic Trim Pieces everywhere else on the outside of vehicle mentioned. Even the Windshield Wiper Cowl was removed, cleaned and treated with DLX, and the differences were not at all subtle.

Perhaps my own fault that I never personally contacted AG, and communicated, or pressed them over the possible issue of a refund-credit for this particular product. That I know AG commonly does back all it sells with an iron-clad satisfaction guarantee.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Have not tried any Gtechniq products as of yet. But with leather seats, i would love to. Thanks for the chance.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

Never have used a single one of their products but I am looking to branch out from my current arsenal and this would give me a great opportunity. I`m sure most of these people deserve it more than me. But hey got to be in it to win it!! Thanks for the opportunity.

Post Thanks / Like

I have yet to use their products but would truly enjoy giving these a whirl and posting reviews of course

Thank you for the chance!

sn0w

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

After a harsh Texas winter I could use some quality items to detail my sled...image.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

I have yet to use their products but I don`t mind to try out their stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Never used Gteching but my birthday is on Arpil 29th and this would be a great gift
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

Been one of these guys that like to try different products to make an informative decision on something from experience not rumors. Tried Rain Dance, Turtle Wax, Meguiars, Liquid Glass, Zymol, Einsett, Finish Kare, Merzerna, Zaino, P21S, Klasse, Wolfgang, Duragloss, Poorboys,etc.. Might have miss one or two over my 30 year span. Was at Detail Fest this year in Stuart Florida ( From Massachusetts) and got to meet the man behind Getechniq. Would really like to win this so I can give you my unbias decision on this new product line. I will even throw in some before and after photos...

I like mine to shine!!! theamcguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Would love to compare Gtechrig to the everyday Meguiars products to see if there really is a difference.
    Bill Strobel
    Owner Independent Towing
    Fayetteville, NC
    Do It Right or Don`t Do It At All!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information