Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Autopia car care customer service - a little left to be desired

Just wanted to recite a recent experience I had. I must preface that the initial issue WAS NOT Autopia Car Care`s, but my bank. I recently moved and for some reason they updated all my banking info except for my debit cards billing address.

The order was placed on 11/16 and since I haven`t received any shipping info or order status issue email I contacted the company. Only then was I advised of the billing address issue. Again, not their fault. But if there was an issue with the order an email or phone call would have been great.

Autogeek and CarPro have called me almost immediately with a typo in the payment information, etc. Regardless, I love the products and the forum on this site, and this post is just to offer some customer service advice.

And Todd, it`s been a while since you detailed my old `52 VW SPLIT.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autopia car care customer service - a little left to be desired

Since it was a bank error as well, wouldn`t a pm to Todd be in order?

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds to me like you joined just to gripe. Where do you think items bought from Autopia ship from?? Autogeek. Since you infer that you know Todd why not just call him?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 52split View Post
    Just wanted to recite a recent experience I had. I must preface that the initial issue WAS NOT Autopia Car Care`s, but my bank. I recently moved and for some reason they updated all my banking info except for my debit cards billing address.

The order was placed on 11/16 and since I haven`t received any shipping info or order status issue email I contacted the company. Only then was I advised of the billing address issue. Again, not their fault. But if there was an issue with the order an email or phone call would have been great.

Autogeek and CarPro have called me almost immediately with a typo in the payment information, etc. Regardless, I love the products and the forum on this site, and this post is just to offer some customer service advice.

And Todd, it`s been a while since you detailed my old `52 VW SPLIT.
    Welcome to the forum.

Your order was received on Saturday and processed on Monday. You should have received an email sometime Monday informing you of the issue with your bank. I have addressed the situation on our end as I understand you didn`t receive any confirmation (you would have received it Tuesday-a day late).

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I have authorized expedited shipping on your order so you will receive the same day you would have if there was no issue with your bank.

Todd

Post Thanks / Like

I have received nothing but good service from these guys in the past. For example, this spring I ordered three bottles of rinseless wash, one being a gallon of ONR..well the upsmen broke it during shipping and i was able to get the replacement taken care of very promptly. I received the damaged pkg friday and by the next thursday I had already received the replacement gallon of ONR- thats faster than I initially received my order.
    I was very happy.

Sorry you had a bad experience but I`m not quite sure what acc could have done for you here. Looks like you should search out to see if your bank has a forum. Seems like they are the ones who caused you this error.

Look forward to seeing some reviews of your new products

Brandt K.

Kris's Car Care
    Post Thanks / Like

" Looks like you should search out to see if your bank has a forum. Seems like they are the ones who caused you this error. "

This made my day..

Post Thanks / Like

Well I had a great experience where I inquired about a charge and they deducted it. After I received my order I realized it was MY fault and not Autotopia`s. I felt so bad and e-mailed them telling them I was in error and they still honored the deduction.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I have done that at my days at CMA.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is great. It`s funny, I never have no problem nowhere with nobody. I have no problems with no business ever. They must know I`m a very important and highly respected individual and go out of their way to take care of me. I`ve ordered from: Autopia, AutoGeek, Swissvax USA, Ragg Shack, Detailers Domain, Chemical Guys, Detailed Image, The Ultimate Finish (UK), Motor Speedway Shop (UK), CarPro USA, Microfiber Tech, Furniture Clinic (leather UK), Pak Shak, Detail Best (RaceGlaze), and Poor Boys - off the top of my head.

I`ve placed over a hundred orders for detailing items. How do they all know I`m precious and need to take "extra care" with my stuff? I think it`s world wide knowledge, because even when I order from the UK I never have an issue. Of course, I take great care to type ALL the info in correctly, as to avoid a lost order or a delay. Also, I use PayPal when possible (almost always) so none of my banking info can get messed up, mis-typed, or stolen.

Post Thanks / Like

This post was useless. And Todd your a class act once again. This was a self inflicted wound. You need to take responsibility for not verifying your info with your bank or vilify them not Autopia. Last I checked Autopia does not have a private clients banking department.

By posting such a bs thread it only serves to mislead others here who might not have a Hugh pile of good experience with both Autopia car care and Todd.

You really need to read your post If you wrote it when your angry 2x before you hit post.

Sounds to me like you owe Todd some $ for expedited shipping.

Just my humble opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are a bunch of - holes

Why not just let the guy get what was bothering him off his chest

a.k.a. Troy@DetailCity Troy@Protekt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    You guys are a bunch of - holes

Why not just let the guy get what was bothering him off his chest
    Because they are bothered by someone trying to hurt a friend of theirs business or anyone`s business for that matter. He obviously joined the forum just to complain publicly about something that should have been addressed privately first. It wasn`t even a huge issue. He sounds a bit spoiled to me.

Being a former owner/operator of an online store I can definitely relate to this kind of crap. I tried my best to keep everyone happy. There were many times when I had to make things right for mistakes that were made by the shipping company, our merchant account people, the manufacture of the product, etc...

This backfired on him as it should have. Instead of hurting ACC, it just gave Todd a chance to show off great customer service.

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad everybody has posted with their positive experiences with Autopia-CarCare`s customer service. Each day we are dedicated to going the extra mile for our customers. If ANY forum member ever has an issue please feel free to contact me directly @ todd.helme@autopia-carcare.com or give me a call at 877.855.3125 ext 3202.

Todd

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Troy@Protekt View Post

Being a former owner/operator of an online store I can definitely relate to this kind of crap. I tried my best to keep everyone happy. There were many times when I had to make things right for mistakes that were made by the shipping company, our merchant account people, the manufacture of the product, etc...
    I remember when you use to own this place and would act all polite in these situations. I always suspected these were not your true feelings

The way I see it Todd should have caught this. If I had an online business and I noticed an order was not going through, I would want to know why

Post Thanks / Like

Can we move on now that the problem is taken care of?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information