Post Thanks / Like

EXTENDED!!! A Sale For Autopia Forum Members! 20% OFF and FREE SHIPPING!!! NOW UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT!!!

As we continue to grow and add new members at a record pace, I would like to thank you, the members, for keeping AutopiaForums a family-friendly community which focus on sharing great information!

To reward the all of us, I am going to offer you a huge sale, exclusive to members of this community. Save 20% off*!!! What`s more, if your order is over $125, after discounts, we will ship it to you for free.* Here is your chance to reward yourselves with huge savings and stock up on the products you love.

Enter coupon code AUT15 at check out!

This offer is valid from now until Monday, October 28, at midnight EST.

Thank you,

Todd

* Regular restrictions apply. Discount not applicable to machine polishes, vacuum’s, extractors or any item noted on the sale page. Free Shipping applies to ground service within the 48 contiguous United States on orders over $125 unless otherwise stated on the item page. Carpet Extractors and Garage Flooring are excluded from shipping promo. Regular expedited charges apply.

Not applicable on previously placed orders.

Post Thanks / Like

re: EXTENDED!!! A Sale For Autopia Forum Members! 20% OFF and FREE SHIPPING!!! NOW UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT!!!

Order placed.

Thanks Todd.

Randy

Post Thanks / Like

re: EXTENDED!!! A Sale For Autopia Forum Members! 20% OFF and FREE SHIPPING!!! NOW UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT!!!

no discount on machine polishes or polisheRs? i need both

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Just placed my order!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation re: EXTENDED!!! A Sale For Autopia Forum Members! 20% OFF and FREE SHIPPING!!! NOW UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT!!!

Hello Autopia Carcare staff,

I found a mistake in product description on the Chemical Guys Extreme Body Wash & Wax:
    Chemical Guys Extreme Bodywash & Synthetic Gloss Enhancing Shampoo

It says 128oz for both $8.99 and $26.99, and I believe that $8.99 one should be a 16oz.
    Hope you guys can fix it asap or else if people place an order for 128oz @ 8.99 that will be a trouble...
    Hello!
    My name is Dennis!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PPLd View Post
    Hello Autopia Carcare staff,

I found a mistake in product description on the Chemical Guys Extreme Body Wash & Wax:
    Chemical Guys Extreme Bodywash & Synthetic Gloss Enhancing Shampoo

It says 128oz for both $8.99 and $26.99, and I believe that $8.99 one should be a 16oz.
    Hope you guys can fix it asap or else if people place an order for 128oz @ 8.99 that will be a trouble...
    Good catch. We`ll get that fixed ASAP.

Post Thanks / Like

order placed

thank you

Post Thanks / Like

^ Thank you!! Just 2 hours left on this amazing sale!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, thanks for the great sale. I placed an order today. Looking forward to trying out the Meguiar`s DA MF correction system.

Please don`t offer these specials too often - it makes se spend too much money. I tend to add stuff to my cart and watch the amount saved rise. As it goes up I feel like I`m getting more for free. It`s nearly a vicious cycle but fortunately I have a breaking point.

Thanks again!

-scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by twitch View Post
    Yes, thanks for the great sale. I placed an order today. Looking forward to trying out the Meguiar`s DA MF correction system.

Please don`t offer these specials too often - it makes se spend too much money. I tend to add stuff to my cart and watch the amount saved rise. As it goes up I feel like I`m getting more for free. It`s nearly a vicious cycle but fortunately I have a breaking point.

Thanks again!

-scott
    Glad you got to take advantage Scott, your reverse psychology will not work on me.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: EXTENDED!!! A Sale For Autopia Forum Members! 20% OFF and FREE SHIPPING!!! NOW UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT!!!

sale extended!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: EXTENDED!!! A Sale For Autopia Forum Members! 20% OFF and FREE SHIPPING!!! NOW UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT!!!

Todd, you`re the man

I was able to be a nice son and get some stuff for my mom and her car.

• Leather Masters kit with ink away plus LM Leather Barrier since she got some pen on her Gucci wallet (uncoated Aniline)

• GTechniq G1 & G4 to put on her windshield (after seeing Todd`s epic how-to and test still going strong)

• CarPro CQuartz Fabric & Leather Guard for her leather (coated)

• 1Z Deep Plastic Vinyl, to clean her coated leather prior to the coating

• Nitrile gloves for me. Remember everyone - you`re dealing with chemicals that can be detrimental to your health. Wear all the PPE that the manufacturer requires and always check the MSDS or similar safety sheet for any toxic or volatile chemicals. No product is worth your health or life. Sometimes gloves are all you need to protect yourself!

Happy detailing!

Post Thanks / Like

So, since I ordered last night I missed out on this sale?! :`(

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roger V View Post
    So, since I ordered last night I missed out on this sale?! :`(
    The sale was extended until midnight EST, last night. If you ordered after it, then you missed the sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    The sale was extended until midnight EST, last night. If you ordered after it, then you missed the sale.
    Looks like I just missed the coupon code.

Thread Information