Just a little south of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank You Todd & PBMG

I was rooting around the TID archives and wound up rereading some of the posts made shortly after CMA/PAC announced they were closing. There was a lot of angst about what would happen to BF, particularly BFWD. Well we now know what did happen. A greatly expanded lineup, and the ongoing development of new products (BFMS Spray Wax, and Black Ice).

So here`s to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thank You Todd & PBMG

I remember loading up on the BFWD at that time. I was very upset because at that moment in time BFWD was the slickest, longest lasting, easy off, tightest beading, most optically correct, easiest product I had found. I still use it today on one of my vehicles. You can`t go wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutbread View Post
    I was rooting around the TID archives and wound up rereading some of the posts made shortly after CMA/PAC announced they were closing. There was a lot of angst about what would happen to BF, particularly BFWD. Well we now know what did happen. A greatly expanded lineup, and the ongoing development of new products (BFMS Spray Wax, and Black Ice).

So here`s to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thank You Todd & PBMG

I too remember waiting to find out if BlackFire would live on or die with CMA.

I still have a 64 oz bottle from order I made when the future of BF was uncertain. I suppose it would be gone if I wasn`t now using BFTPnS & BFCS so much. And I have 2 full tubs of BFMS too.

One of my bottles leaked in transit. Spoke with Angelo on the phone right near the end to resolve it. Nothing but class all the way to the end.

Thread Information