Post Thanks / Like

Lake Country`s New Cool Wave CCS pads, exclusively at Autopia Car Care!!!

Lake Country has spent some time in the laboratory and managed to fuse together the best aspects of their CCS pads with the cool running nature of waffle pads... The result is their newest innovation in polishing pad design: The Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Pads.

Available in 5.5" and 6.5" designs!

Lake Country Cool Wave CCS 5.5 Inch Foam Pads

Lake Country Cool Wave CCS 6.5 Inch Foam Pads

Product Information:

Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads offer a next generation polishing experience today with an advanced pad face design that runs cool, increases polish performance, and minimizes product sling. Lake Country Manufacturing has combined the proven benefits of CCS Technology with a new “Cool Wave” profile. The result is a polishing experience you can feel each time your polish your paint.

The “Cool Wave” profile is a series of mini-waves or ripples over the face of the pad along with strategic patterns of CCS pockets. Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads promote excellent airflow to reduce heat build-up while creating a smoother buffing experience. The potential for pad skipping and chatter is almost eliminated. The cooling effect and lower temperatures allow you to polish safely with less risk of overheating or burning the paint.

Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads have strategically placed CCS pockets. CCS stands for Collapsed Cell Structure. Specially formed pocket dimples are etched into the rippled Cool Wave face. These CCS dimples resist polish absorption which increases polishing time, improves operator control, and enhances the polishes performance. Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads combine the advantages of the “Cool Wave” profile with CCS pockets for the extremely smooth polishing without splatter or product sling.

Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads are available in a wide range of professional foams from the aggressive white compounding foam to the soft blue finishing foam . You can choose the right performance for your product and process to get the results you need. Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads have a Velcro ™ brand hook-and-loop attachment that fits perfectly on to a compatible backing plate for easy mounting.

Lake Country Cool Wave CCS Foam Pads are washable and reusable. Mist BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad Cleaner directly onto the face of the soiled pad. Massage the cleaner into the pad and rinse clean. Place pads face down to dry.

Lake Country Cool Wave Foam Pads are available in the following foam colors:

Cool Wave CCS White Compounding Pad - This is an aggressive foam pad designed for compounding and aggressive paint polishing. Use Cool Wave CCS White Compounding Pads to apply compounds or aggressive polishes to remove severe oxidation, swirl marks, and scratches. Can remove wet sanding marks on fresh paints. Follow with a finer pad and polish for best results.

Cool Wave CCS Orange Light Cutting Pad - This firm, high density foam pad is perfect for moderate to aggressive polishing. Use Cool Wave CCS Orange Light Cutting Pads to apply compounds, and medium to aggressive polishes to remove swirl marks, compounding haze, and other moderate defects.

Cool Wave CCS Bright White Polishing Pad - This firm, dense foam pad is ideal for most polishing situations and creates a nice finish. Use Cool Wave CCS Bright White Polishing Pads to apply polishes and final polishes to remove swirl marks, light compounding haze, and light paint defects while creating a high gloss finish.

Cool Wave CCS Black Finessing Pad - This foam pad is firm enough to polish the paint yet soft enough to create the highest finish quality. Use Cool Wave CCS Black Finessing Pads with an ultra-fine finishing polish to remove faint swirl marks and compound marks while creating a mile-deep shine.

Cool Wave CCS Blue Finishing Pad - This soft foam pad has almost no mechanical action. Use Cool Wave CCS Blue Finishing Pads for applying glazes, finishing polishes, sealants, and liquid waxes for the ultimate in a high-gloss shine.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90HbNtb0xBU"]Cool Wave CCS - YouTube[/ame]

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lake Country`s New Cool Wave CCS pads, exclusively at Autopia Car Care!!!

Looking forward to trying them.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent ! Await your reviews

Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting. I can`t wait to see the reviews.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve had them a while, not bad. Still prefer flat pads but that`s just me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    I`ve had them a while, not bad. Still prefer flat pads but that`s just me.
    I`ve never used these exactly but I too also like flat pads rather than ccs

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed, i`m not a fan of CCS and prefered flat (Hybrid now) over them. But who knows maybe these are a game changer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by colinpd137 View Post
    But who knows maybe these are a game changer.
    Not hardly. They just seem like a ccs version of the hybrid pads. Now their Ultra Fiber pad, that was nice!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    Not hardly. They just seem like a ccs version of the hybrid pads. Now their Ultra Fiber pad, that was nice!
    I had just got a few Hybrid pads to play with but have not had a chance to use them.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like
    Great stuff Todd. Can`t wait for some reviews.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Haven`t even been able to try out the Lake Country pads I own and they already came out with some new ones... Guess ya`ll might get some more of my money. I can`t wait to see how good these pads work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Great stuff Todd. Can`t wait for some reviews.
    I got a small change to play with these over the weekend (it was COLD in Orlando) and I really liked how smooth with a rotary. If you prefer CCS or Waffle style pads you will LOVE these for sure. Also the foam is similar to their pro waffle colors (plus the regular polishing white) so they offer a lot of cutting ability with a nice finish.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW I just notice this thread. I`ve been using the Lake Country Waffle pads with my rotary the past few details. I now cannot wait to try these new ones.

Thread Information