Post Thanks / Like

NEW! @ Autopia- NANOSKIN Car Care products!

This week has been a BIG one for Autopia Car Care!!! First the introduction of TUF SHINE and now our latest... Nanoskin!!! Last week we introduced 6 new Wolfgang products... And there is some big news in the future as well.

Go small for huge results! Since 2003, Nanoskin has been researching and developing car care products that utilize passive nanostructure technology. By engineering their products at the molecular level, Nanoskin has developed a high performing, extremely consistent line of car premium car care products. Nanoskin develops car care formulas at the smallest level so you can appreciate their huge performance each time you use them.

With state-of-the-art nanotechnology, Nanokin manufacturers a complete line of custom formulated protective shields, waxes, polishes, compounds, cleaners, glaze, and specialty cleaning products that deliver superior results. Since 2011, Nanoskin has provided automotive dealerships with a state-of-the-art appearance programs. Let Nanoskin worry about the small stuff so you can focus on the big picture: Improved surface quality with a reduction in polishing time and longer durability; Longer retention of gloss due to state-of-the-art protection.

Nanoskin products @ Autopia-CarCare.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: NEW! @ Autopia- NANOSKIN Car Care products!

And if you need someone to test Nanoskins polishes/compound/glaze i will suffer through trying to figure out best technique. Lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent! Claying with DA sounds easy and fast.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelzntoys View Post
    Excellent! Claying with DA sounds easy and fast.
    It is!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree...I have use the Nanoskin Autoscrubber for a few months and its awesome and I forgot where my claybar is again since I dont use it anymore.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post

This week has been a BIG one for Autopia Car Care!!! First the introduction of TUF SHINE and now our latest... Nanoskin!!! Last week we introduced 6 new Wolfgang products... And there is some big news in the future as well.

Go small for huge results! Since 2003, Nanoskin has been researching and developing car care products that utilize passive nanostructure technology. By engineering their products at the molecular level, Nanoskin has developed a high performing, extremely consistent line of car premium car care products. Nanoskin develops car care formulas at the smallest level so you can appreciate their huge performance each time you use them.

With state-of-the-art nanotechnology, Nanokin manufacturers a complete line of custom formulated protective shields, waxes, polishes, compounds, cleaners, glaze, and specialty cleaning products that deliver superior results. Since 2011, Nanoskin has provided automotive dealerships with a state-of-the-art appearance programs. Let Nanoskin worry about the small stuff so you can focus on the big picture: Improved surface quality with a reduction in polishing time and longer durability; Longer retention of gloss due to state-of-the-art protection.

Nanoskin products @ Autopia-CarCare.com

Great new product line Todd, but I have a question: Have they only been around selling products since 2011 or just providing to dealers only?
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Thread Information