Post Thanks / Like

MORE Gtechniq now available at Autopia-CarCare.com!!!!!!

MORE Gtechniq now available at Autopia-CarCare.com!!!!!!

Our line up of Gtechniq products continues to grow. Last month we brought in Gtechniq EXO, now we have brought in 4 more Gtechniq products.

Gtechniq G5 Water Repellent Coating- Gtechniq G5 Water Repellent Coating is designed to provide maximum water repellency on glass that lasts up to 5 months. With non factory applied glass coatings there is a direct trade off between longevity and water repellency. G5 excels at repelling water, even at neighborhood speeds! Glass that has been treated with Gtechniq G5 Water Repellent Coating for Glass will begin to shed water at speeds as low as 30 mph! Best of all, you can layer this over your existing G1 ClearVision Smart Glass for the best of both worlds!

Gtechniq P1 Nano Composite Polish- Gtechniq P1 Nano Composite Polish is a unique paint correction polish that defines the word versatile. Gtechniq P1 Nano Composite Polish tackles severe paint imperfections and deep swirl marks with the ferocity of an English rugby star. Do not be fooled by the missing teeth and swollen muscles, P1 has a charming side as well! Advances in modern composite material allow Gtechniq P1 Nano Composite Polish to leave a majestic, swirl free finish. Gtechniq P1 Nano Composite Polish works well with a dual action polisher, rotary polisher, and by even hand!

Gtechniq Panel Wipe Coating Prep- Gtechniq Panel Coating Prep has been engineered to perfectly clean your paint while leaving behind no residues. This is because Gtechniq is all about Smart Surface Science! Their range of paint coatings, C1 Crystal Lacquer and EXO Durable Hybrid Coating, require a perfectly clean surface to bond to. The process of removing all chemicals, waxes, sealants, silicone, and oils from the paint surface is called stripping. However some cleaners can leave behind residues or redeposit chemicals back onto the paint. Panel Wipe removes all polish residues ensuring that Gtechniq`s coatings will bond directly to your vehicle`s surfaces.

And last, but not least...

Gtechniq W2 Universal Cleaner Concentrate- Gtechniq W2 Universal Cleaner Concentrate follows Gtechinq`s philosophy of only producing a product that is unique in the world of car care. Gtechniq W2 Universal Cleaner Concentrate cleans an expansive amount of materials and is suitable for a number of detailing tasks from leather cleansing to degreasing an engine compartment. Dilute Gtechniq W2 Universal Cleaner Concentrate with water to enjoy a variety of different applications.

Make sure to check out Autopia Car Care`s What`s New Page frequently to see what else we have in store to make your car care better.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MORE Gtechniq now available at Autopia-CarCare.com!!!!!!

I would like to try the EXO, but I already have OptiCoat. This is probably a crazy question. Can I apply EXO over the OptiCoat??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arack View Post
    I would like to try the EXO, but I already have OptiCoat. This is probably a crazy question. Can I apply EXO over the OptiCoat??
    Probably although I don`t think it would bond fully.

Post Thanks / Like

That is correct Todd. For EXO to bond correctly, the surface has to be completely free of any type of polish, wax or coating.
    Thomas Kehlenbeck
    Aggressive Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reality33 View Post
    That is correct Todd. For EXO to bond correctly, the surface has to be completely free of any type of polish, wax or coating.
    That is what I thought. I actually have an email from someone at GTechniq telling me otherwise.

The guy told me that I could put it over OptiCoat. I know that they are trying to sell the product, but they should really be more honest about the application over a coating.

Post Thanks / Like

That is what I thought. I actually have an email from someone at GTechniq telling me otherwise.

The guy told me that I could put it over OptiCoat. I know that they are trying to sell the product, but they should really be more honest about the application over a coating.

I asked the same question of Gtechniq Rob over on AGO. Rob said you could apply it over any coating. The way EXO works and "bonds" is different. It may not last quite as long but it will last. I believe Rob said you could use C1 or anything with scratch resistance then top it with EXO because EXO lacks the had shell.

Post Thanks / Like

Going on Troy`s response, I would like that Rob knows best. He seems like a real straight shooter. You might not get quite the two years of durability but it seems like it will in fact work

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I agree, I have talked to Rob on may occasions for several years and he has always been a wealth of knowledge, truthful and an all around really nice guy. (he should be as he is part owner of the company )

If he says it can be put on top of another coating, then it can be. I myself treated it like C1, but knowing it can be placed on top of something, that opens up more doors for us detailers now doesn`t it?
    Thomas Kehlenbeck
    Aggressive Detailing

Thread Information