Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: $100 Autopia-Dollar Giveaway!!!! Win $100 worth of your favorite products for helping me...

A video on how to get products delivered by Fed-Ex,UPS, and Post office with out your wife finding out. How to properly brib your neighbor to receive shipments on your behalf.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: $100 Autopia-Dollar Giveaway!!!! Win $100 worth of your favorite products for helping me...

Quote Originally Posted by Billp View Post
    A video on how to get products delivered by Fed-Ex,UPS, and Post office with out your wife finding out. How to properly brib your neighbor to receive shipments on your behalf.
    how about adding how to set up a cash offshore account

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Billp View Post

Post Thanks / Like

There have been many excellent suggestions so far. I, too, would like to see which specific components need to be protected when cleaning an engine bay. Most people know about the alternator, coil, distributor but in newer cars there are many other newer electronincs that I am unfamiliar with. Being able to see what they look like and where the may be located would help tremendously.

Also, I think a video on how to properly check for swirls, scratches, etc. on light colored cars (white, silver, gold) without putting the car in the sun. A Brinkmann swril detector doesn`t always work on some light colors. I know the sun is your best friend for this but at times it isn`t always possible to back the car into the sun (i.e., when it`s raining). The video could include which specific tools or lights to use, the best way to use them, and any tips or techniques you have found that may help.

Post Thanks / Like

The most overlooked part of the car,door shuts . It is next to the top of the car,the part you see the most

Post Thanks / Like

A video showing the differences between SMAT and DAT products and how to determine which type of product you’re using or need. A lot of people have problems determining how long to work a product and end up not being able to achieve their desired results because they are afraid of overworking the product and don’t work it long enough in the case of DAT. Or overwork it trying to get it to finish off like a DAT in the case of SMAT. Without knowing how determine which type of product your using its hard to know what amount of correction or finish can be expected.

Post Thanks / Like

how to clean and dress and tire using one of the many great products out there.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

how to deny you just spent $500 on detailing products.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

how to show the metro vac dryer in action!!
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

ways to deodorize a vehicle.

Post Thanks / Like

Really great suggestions. I will close this contest tonight at midnight and comb through it tomorrow in search of the winner. Thank you again!

Post Thanks / Like

Todd???

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information