Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: $100 Autopia-Dollar Giveaway!!!! Win $100 worth of your favorite products for helping me...

how about cleaning them those seatbelts. I know people have said the spray with some cleaner and wipe it down with damp/dry cloth. But trust me it just doesnt work that way. Especially if the car is really old and when the weather/climate has a fluctuates with temperatures. People take those dirty/greasy seatbelt for granted but i guarantee they would be surprised and happy to see before and after pictures of their own belts.
    Anyways this is my idea. Hopefully you will consider it.
    Lexus Rx300

Post Thanks / Like

Re: $100 Autopia-Dollar Giveaway!!!! Win $100 worth of your favorite products for helping me...

Post a video with the Tornado Black, in my opinion one of the very best detailing tools available!

Post Thanks / Like

Suggestion #10: REasons and how to use DeFelsko coating thickness gauges.

Post Thanks / Like

Suggestion #11: Dr. Colorchip demo

Post Thanks / Like

How and why`s of trim restoration and rubber door seal type treatment. I hear alot about it, but not sure what would work on what and where.

Post Thanks / Like

There have been some really good (great!) suggestions so far. Keep them coming!

Opti Coat Pro Certified Orinda Auto Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    There have been some really good (great!) suggestions so far. Keep them coming!
    PLEASE USE MINE!!!!! Mazda at the local car wash! I wonder how long it take you to have a conanary when some one wiped your wheel off while drying the paint with the same towel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmooth View Post
    PLEASE USE MINE!!!!! Mazda at the local car wash! I wonder how long it take you to have a conanary when some one wiped your wheel off while drying the paint with the same towel
    joe , i think you just lost the contest again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmooth View Post

Post Thanks / Like

how about something showing tips and tricks that that will save time and effort on complete details.
    Tampa, Fl

Post Thanks / Like

Start with the basics I say...after the wash video, show a quick demo of the proper pad choice and PC speed to apply a final paint protector like BlackFire Wet diamond. Then work your way up the corrective scale one video at a time so people can pick up the process where they think it fits best and continue on from there. Show the recommended pads and products to order to do the job and watch your sales climb proportionally with video views!

Post Thanks / Like

I don`t detail for a living and friends always ask me what do I use how much time do I spend. I use lots of BF stuff and then they get shocked at the price!!

I say do a video for budget minded consumer who always turns to armor all or turtle wax as his/her only choice....
    So market to the masses.
    Video 1
    Use Duragloss TPP 105, and Maintain with BF polyspray.

Video 2
    Properly wash the car with a Waterless Wash, and applying a WOWA.

The theme here would be time savings. Customers drive through the local car wash on Saturday mornings and spend $15 on the wash and total of one hour from the time they leave the house and back; and back to a point on marketing, let a female do this video. Again market to the masses. Washing and cleaning the car has been sterotyped as a guys job. But my wife helps me all the time and finds waterless wash easy, and BF CS even easier.

Post Thanks / Like

A video on how to make videos on detailing topics and edit them.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Makita BO6040 Orbital Sander/ Polisher

How about seeing this in action???

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see an engine compartment detail. What needs to be covered & what doesn`t. The proper amount of water to use. It`s like the iceing on the cake. It`s the final touch to a great detail. Also a list of what products are best to use .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information