Page 1 of 18 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Write a product review on Autopia-Car Care and win BIG! CONTEST EXTENDED!

Contest Extended: New Contest Final Date is Friday, April 20th, at 11:59 EST due to the initial delay in getting the review section working! Keep up the great work!

We are looking for a few good detailers write product reviews on Autopia-CarCare.com!

We recently revamped and upgraded the consumer review section:
    http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/...rcare-com.html

Now you have a chance to review one of our products you have on the site and win prizes from Autopia-CarCare.com.

How this works:

Write a review on the product page @ Autopia-CarCare.com. Be honest, thorough, and creative. Post a link in this thread to your review. Every time you post a new review, post this link in a new post on this thread. The more reviews you do, the greater your chance at winning.

We will pick 10 links from this thread at random, then the team at Autopia Car Care will review and select our three favorite. We will have a vote and announce a first, second, and third place winner.

First Place Winner: Will receive $150.00 in Gift Certificates from Autopia-CarCare.com

Second Place Winner: Will receive a $100.00 Gift Certificate from Autopia-CarCare.com

Third Place Winner: will receive a $50.00 Gift Certificate from Autopia-CarCare.com

We will close this contest Friday, April 20th, at 11:59 EST. We will grade the reviews and post the winners by Monday, April 23rd.

Remember you can have multiple entries included in the final drawing and have a chance to win multiple prizes. If we have a massive number of reviews posted I may consider adding two additional Third Prize Winners.

EXAMPLE:

A good review for BLACKFIRE SRC Compound might go something like this: "The compound works great for removing swirl marks and rids from the paint with out creating a haze. I have used it on a FLEX 3401 and I feel like an orange pad gives it good cut and a nice finish." Maybe attach a 50/50 photo.

Reviews created or posted before April 11th, 2012 will not count.
    Last edited by Todd@RUPES; 04-18-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

re: Write a product review on Autopia-Car Care and win BIG! CONTEST EXTENDED!

Post Thanks / Like

2011 SEMA Meguiar`s Car Crazy Showcase Team

Post Thanks / Like

CeeDog`s got this one in the bag boys and girls!!!!!! Might as well send him congratulations now before even thinking about posting anything to this thread. Corey`s the ReviewGuru fo` sho`. Who`s the Masta`? Sho` Nuff...ummm...errr...I mean CeeDog. LOL!!!!!!!!

For me to be able to participate I need to win something to review first Todd. Come on man...what are you thinking leaving me out in left field. LOL!!! J/K

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman View Post
    CeeDog`s got this one in the bag boys and girls!!!!!! Might as well send him congratulations now before even thinking about posting anything to this thread. Corey`s the ReviewGuru fo` sho`. Who`s the Masta`? Sho` Nuff...ummm...errr...I mean CeeDog. LOL!!!!!!!!

For me to be able to participate I need to win something to review first Todd. Come on man...what are you thinking leaving me out in left field. LOL!!! J/K
    If you have product that we sell, use it and review it on our webstore. While Corey`s write ups are excellent for forums they are about 100,000 words too long for a web store.

A good review for BLACKFIRE SRC Compound might go something like this: "The compound works great for removing swirl marks and rids from the paint with out creating a haze. I have used it on a FLEX 3401 and I feel like an orange pad gives it good cut and a nice finish." Maybe attach a 50/50 photo.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you cleared that up. I`m sure some stopped before they ever got started. Me for one!

Post Thanks / Like

Todd, I think I am a little slow today.... Ok most days...

Do you want full product reviews or the short "blurb" type reviews you would find on the store site? i am currently working on a few full reviews as well.

Also I did a few product reviews on ACC based on past orders but have never seen any of them posted. Was that suspended pending this new upgrade?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Todd,

Do we have to do the review on your the website or here in the forums? Based on your initial post, you said "AutopiaForums." But per your latest comment, it seems like you want us to put it in the newly revamped consumer review section on the website? I`m confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    How this works:

Write a review on AutopiaForums. Be honest, thorough, and creative. Post a link in this thread to your review. Every time you post a new review, post this link in a new post on this thread. The more reviews you do, the greater your chance at winning.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar`s Car Crazy Showcase Team

Post Thanks / Like

If I may. I was also confused by the OP. I think what he wants is the review on the new site and then post a link to it here.

Post Thanks / Like

I am up for this, I like short,brief and percise reviews !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wendell jarvis View Post
    I am up for this, I like short,brief and percise reviews !!

Ha ha ha...he said, "percise reviews." Sorry Wendell, I couldn`t resist it. It was just too funny.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    Todd, I think I am a little slow today.... Ok most days...

Do you want full product reviews or the short "blurb" type reviews you would find on the store site? i am currently working on a few full reviews as well.

Also I did a few product reviews on ACC based on past orders but have never seen any of them posted. Was that suspended pending this new upgrade?
    I would like product reviews to be written on ACC. Post a link to them in this forum. You can do short or sweet or thorough and in-depth.

I am not sure why they did not get posted to the site but it may have been related to the uprgrade.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    Hi Todd,

Do we have to do the review on your the website or here in the forums? Based on your initial post, you said "AutopiaForums." But per your latest comment, it seems like you want us to put it in the newly revamped consumer review section on the website? I`m confused.
    I would like the reviews posted on Autopia-CarCare.com to the product you are reviewing. Post a link to this thread after you write the review.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rzatch View Post
    If I may. I was also confused by the OP. I think what he wants is the review on the new site and then post a link to it here.
    Exactly!

Post Thanks / Like

I did a couple yesterday but they don`t show up on the site. Oh well...

Page 1 of 18 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information