Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Write a product review on Autopia-Car Care and win BIG! CONTEST EXTENDED!

Went through and approved more reviews!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

metro vac 500 review...

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/metro-vacngo.html

ok. a little more detail on a great little vac. i am comparing the metro 500 to my shop vac with the 3.0 motor. upon unpacking the metro, you can tell the quality is outstanding. the construction is stainless steel. you will receive three attachments with the vac. a crevice,uphoistery and dusting brush. these can be used with or without the optional hose. the hose is just about a must have. it lets you reach everywhere needed. back to the construction. quality is the word here. from the power cord to the attachments the build quality is heavy duty. (you get a 5 year warranty on the motor) the size is small. about a foot long. very lightweight. on to the performance. i tested it on some usual dirt found on the interior of my vehicle. small rocks..etc. it made short work of this type of dirt. onto the breezeway steps of my home. same dirt,same amazing results. this little powerhouse is as powerfull if not more than my shop vac! one word of caution. can not be used on WET surfaces. included also are the operators manual,warranty card and a accessory order form if would like to order some more dust bags and attachments. it comes loaded with one dust bag. and you do get a extra one. simply replaceable by turning one end of the vac off and inserting the dust bag. this little power house is amazing. do not let the size fool you. i hope this review sheds some light on thoes looking to make a buy on the metro 500 vac. this vac sucks! in a very good way.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

Okay all reviews have been approved and should be up. Contest ends today.

Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope this is based on quality of review, not quanity, if so I am out of the race. Just dont have that much time on my hands.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Okay all reviews have been approved and should be up. Contest ends today.
    This is definitely a re nice way to fill up the store with some reviews. Seems we went a little overboard...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    This is definitely a re nice way to fill up the store with some reviews. Seems we went a little overboard...
    I agree to that comment....nothing personal or direct to you Troy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wendell jarvis View Post
    I sure hope this is based on quality of review, not quanity, if so I am out of the race. Just dont have that much time on my hands.
    In the OP, Todd says it is their 3 favorite. He even asked for us to be creative. So numbers aren`t everything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    That`s the truth!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wendell jarvis View Post
    I agree to that comment....nothing personal or direct to you Troy.
    None taken Wendell...

Quote Originally Posted by mjlinane View Post
    That`s the truth!!

I will say it is nice to be able to contribute to building the store up to what is can be. I know many of use have used many, many product but don`t have the time or energy to do full reviews with pictures and such. So this a quick easy way to give our thoughts on the products.

Side Note:
    Todd, I really like the fact that it shows up as a verified buyer if you purchased the products from ACC as it is linked to your account. To me this means something to know that the person adding their comments actually bought the product from the site and is not just going around trying to build up or tear down a product.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information