Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brutal Service

Post Thanks / Like

Brutal Service

March 20 I placed an order thinking it would ship the next day, it did not. I called and emailed the next day and got no answer or reply. Sent emails and called every day last week, nothing. March 26 I get a shipping confirmation email that tells me my items have shipped (What happen to their same day/next day shipping?).The tracking number in the email is wrong because when you track it into USPS it says the items was shipped December 2010. I called/emailed that same day, no answer/reply. March 27 I get a three word reply saying its on its way. They didn`t bother answer my question of why it took so long to ship, or why the tracking number is wrong. March 28 I get a one word reply of a different tracking number, still not replying to my questions. My status page doesnt even show updates of my order being shipped. I wanted to add a few items since I forgot and that my order did not ship at the time, but how can one do that when the company does not reply to emails or answer their phone.

My first and last experience with autopia-carcare

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brutal Service

Quote Originally Posted by ////AMG View Post
    March 20 I placed an order thinking it would ship the next day, it did not. I called and emailed the next day and got no answer or reply. Sent emails and called every day last week, nothing. March 26 I get a shipping confirmation email that tells me my items have shipped (What happen to their same day/next day shipping?).The tracking number in the email is wrong because when you track it into USPS it says the items was shipped December 2010. I called/emailed that same day, no answer/reply. March 27 I get a three word reply saying its on its way. They didn`t bother answer my question of why it took so long to ship, or why the tracking number is wrong. March 28 I get a one word reply of a different tracking number, still not replying to my questions. My status page doesnt even show updates of my order being shipped. I wanted to add a few items since I forgot and that my order did not ship at the time, but how can one do that when the company does not reply to emails or answer their phone.

Sorry to hear this is happening, but there has to be something wrong BIG TIME I`ve not heard anything bad about them and to the contrary all good
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Please PM me your order number.

Post Thanks / Like

I see you made it in ////AMG. I know you posted this on two other forums. I am just amazed you could not contact someone. Something is not right.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

If the issue is with autopia-carcare then why would it be posted on two other sites first?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rzatch View Post
    If the issue is with autopia-carcare then why would it be posted on two other sites first?
    I didnt know there was a difference in the two autopia forums. I`m a frequent member on D.B so I wanted to let othe forums members on there to think twice before purchasing from here cause I dont want other people to endure the same customer service I have been getting. This was my first experience with autopia and most definitely my last. I will stick to other shops like eShine, Detailers Domain, Auto Obsessed, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Please PM me your order number.
    PM`d. I have a few numbers laying around. Don`t know which one is the exact one you want so I gave them all to you including the two tracking numbers.

Post Thanks / Like

PM`d. I have a few numbers laying around. Don`t know which one is the exact one you want so I gave them all to you including the two tracking numbers.
    There has to be more to the story to explain this

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Typically after placing your order a conformation is sent to your email address if you`ve provided one. Forward this, an order number, or your name and address to Todd and they`ll be able to look everything up and get to the bottom of this within 30 minutes....

BobbyG

Post Thanks / Like

I also placed an order on Autopia-car care.com. I think this is the forum for this. Ordered Monday the 26 requested it be deliverd for Friday. It was suppose to ship Tuesday since I placed it after noon. I called Thursday when it was still in floridlaand they refunded my shipping told me I would have it saturday. Did not get it ftoday or the weekend as I wanted and it shows on the FedEx website that is left Orlando. I asked FedEx how come is shows initial pick up thursday. They said that is when the label was printed. Not when picked up.

If you can`t ship in the time frame you advertise then tell your customers. I appreciate the free freight but I needed the products. This is not the first time my order missed the companies shipping time frame.

Post Thanks / Like

you guys realize when you placed your orders they were prepping/taking down for detail fest which is a big event, and with everything going on stuff might be slower then usual. pbmg will make it right...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie_7afe View Post
    you guys realize when you placed your orders they were prepping/taking down for detail fest which is a big event, and with everything going on stuff might be slower then usual. pbmg will make it right...
    Great point!

BobbyG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie_7afe View Post
    Ok I get that but in today`s day and age they could have sent me an e mail that said. We see you wrote a note that you NEED by Friday. We just finished a huge event. We cannot meet your request. Can however deliver it .... Is that acceptable. Then I decide. This is also not my first experience I have had with late shipments. I am just upset because I wanted to get something done over this weekend and I could not. I am not a pro so during the week is not an option for me. I get many promotional e mails for them no problem so a blast that says. Wow we`re so hammers with orders they are running 3 days behind. Please note ....... . Lastly, they did not evn meet their promised date of Saturday. It won`t be here until Tuesday the 3rd and was ordered last a monday the 26th. I just messed me up and I see I am not the only one.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry guys but I have to say in some respects I have to side with the OP. As much as I like PBMG and their customer service they need a plan B during DF. Now I don`t know what that is never been to DF but do know it`s quite the event and everything is on overload during it. Maybe something as simple as an automated reply to all orders during this time stating orders may be delayed could be the answer.

Post Thanks / Like

I find responses to this thread to be quite odd. Maybe it`s just me. If stated correctly, I think he has a legitimate beef. He places an order March 20, follows-up with both phone and email without a direct response.

He finally gets a communication seven days later. I`d be upset too.

It also strikes me funny that people would use Detail Fest to excuse poor execution of customer service. To my way of thinking, nothing should excuse poor service.

However, I must admit my service experience with AutoGeek has been stellar. Sometimes, a spade should be called a spade.

It is OK to admit a mistake or screw-up. To blindly defend poor performance is another.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information