Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brutal Service

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brutal Service

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Concours.John View Post
    I hope this works out for AMG. I just don`t feel this progressed properly. An outside attack vs. an inside email blast would have yeilded the same result. I can say this because I don`t work there. There seem to be an attempt to discourage business over a missunderstanding or lack of communication. PMBA has stood above on service or else there would be threads otherwise. Maybe I`m stepping out on a limb but your posts on other sites lead me to believe the truth to your ajenda. Detail supplies are not life or death. I rely on my orders to support my business but have no complaints if there is a delay I have been informed when asked. I hope in the future you contribute other than your complaint.

Again I have no affiliation with any site but have a wife who deals with people who complain and cost jobs because they have a missunderstanding. Blasting people who are willing to please you is not the way to go. I`m being nice right now don`t open a can of worms with me. I`m glad your are getting worked with.
    You are way off base. Everything was done with civility... No one was blasted. This is being nice?? Wow.

Auto Detail & Restoration Concours.John's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ////AMG View Post
    You really have to read all my comments in the thread before posting. Their cant be a lack of communication when there basically was no proper communication between me and Autopia, and I am not blind this is not my first online order I know I read Autopia`s shipping policy correct and the tracking number I got in my email. I know detail supplies aren`t life and death nor did I get my $200 for free, so if the right service is not their or I did not get my goods then why wont I be upset? No one is asking you to be nice you got something to say then say it. Stupid replies like this one is what gets people pissed off. This isn`t my first online order or detail order. I have zero issues with Phil @ Detailers Domain, my orders gets shipped next day or same day, he replies to emails very fast and at the oddest times like midnight, etc. If I really wanted to bad mouth this business I would of listed names of the employees I dealt with and the two previous calls prior to my order of coupons not working.
    I have no problem with posting your experience. I saw it on another forum also. I myself, just my opinion was a little turned off by the suggestion of people not doing business.
    This was not personal just a comment on that section of your post. I was sincere on having you stick around now that your issue has been addressed.
    One day I`ll get to do my own car.
    Concours.John Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

The issue brought by the OP has been addressed. I am locking this thread to avoid it spinning off into different tangents of negativity. Thank you for the constructive criticism, opinions, and support.

Todd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information