Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

In stock and on SALE!!!!! Leather Masters Leather Care Products @ Autopia Car Care !!!!

In stock and on SALE!!!!! Leather Masters Leather Care Products @ Autopia Car Care !!!!

Leather Master leather care products are products you know will work. Designed by the famous researcher and expert, Dr. Tork, Leather Master leather care products are safe, gentle, and effective at their jobs. All Leather Master Products are made in Italy to the highest standard of leather care. They exceed the standard for leather auto care with highly researched formulas. Keep your leather looking and feeling like new for years to come with Leather Master leather care

Leather Master Leather Care Products have been amongst the most talked about and highest regarded leather products in the detailing aftermarket, and for good reason. They work to safely and effectively clean automotive leather (and aniline leather) with minimal effort!

Remember to check Autopia`s WHAT`s NEW page often to see what the constant new products we are bringing into the store.

Leather Master sale for a limited time!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: In stock and on SALE!!!!! Leather Masters Leather Care Products @ Autopia Car Care !!!!

Can`t wait to see some of the reviews on this
    Get your shine on!

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: In stock and on SALE!!!!! Leather Masters Leather Care Products @ Autopia Car Care !!!!

Another fine product line at the store, your one stop place to go crazy!
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

I would be interested to know and see if the Leather Master combo is better than my current Leatherique combo...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    I would be interested to know and see if the Leather Master combo is better than my current Leatherique combo...
    I am with you on this one. I have always wanted to try the Leather Masters stuff, but Leatherique just works so well.
    Thomas Kehlenbeck
    Aggressive Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Love this stuff. The leather in my car is in good shape so the Soft Cleaner, Conditioner and Leather Vital make keeping it clean and looking good simple.

I have never used Leatherique, so I can`t give a comparison.

Post Thanks / Like

Removing dye transfer from an Audi A4 using Leather Master Leather Cleaner Foam found in the Interior Service Kit:

I have only used Leatherique Prestine Clean which is in my opinion a lightweight cleaner. The full system is supposed to be outstanding.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been using Leather Master for about a year and I really like it. It leaves the leather feeling soft and non greasy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    Removing dye transfer from an Audi A4 using Leather Master Leather Cleaner Foam found in the Interior Service Kit:

I have only used Leatherique Prestine Clean which is in my opinion a lightweight cleaner. The full system is supposed to be outstanding.
    Great pictures showing how well this system works on leather!

Post Thanks / Like

What product of their`s is good for coated leather?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GTOBOSS View Post
    What product of their`s is good for coated leather?

Both Rapid Cleaner S and Strong Cleaner are exceptional for coated leathers, in order to clean them.

For protection, Protection Cream is top notch, and works equally well on coated and aniline leather systems.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome, Thanks Todd, I`ve been looking for something for my new leather. Might have to give those a whirl

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GTOBOSS View Post
    Awesome, Thanks Todd, I`ve been looking for something for my new leather. Might have to give those a whirl
    Highly recommended!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

On my wish list !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post

Excellent review. I`ve tried removing dye from a black leather belt on a leather seat and I could not get it off with Letherique. Glad to know this is an option!
    Get your shine on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information