Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: In stock and on SALE!!!!! Leather Masters Leather Care Products @ Autopia Car Care !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Bling View Post
    Excellent review. I`ve tried removing dye from a black leather belt on a leather seat and I could not get it off with Letherique. Glad to know this is an option!

If you need more cleaning power, you can step up to Leather Strong or (even stronger) Rapid Cleaner S. Both are safe to the leather and can be used repeatedly.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: In stock and on SALE!!!!! Leather Masters Leather Care Products @ Autopia Car Care !!!!

I used what I had on hand, the Interior Service Kit that my wife received last year at Detail Fest. After the near effortless use of the foam I plan to order a handful of the Strong Cleaner pump and Rapid Cleaner S pump. In the pictures I posted no brushes were used, only the foam, the sponge in the kit, and an all purpose micro fiber towel.

Post Thanks / Like

im really thinking hard about getting this, i just want to buy one of the $30 and under kits(like to purchase smaller sizes of higher price point products before i get the bigger ones) however, what one would be the best for most cars on the market including higher end? i have lexol right now though i have not used it yet(ironically i only have ran into cloth interior!) but i fear it wont work the best so i might just get the leather masters. and for future reference leathermasters.com IS NOT the site for the brand being discussed here!

Post Thanks / Like

Should I be considering Leather Masters over Leatherique?? I planned on ordering Leatherique with my spring order, but if LM is a better choice, I`ll go in that direction. Anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    I used what I had on hand, the Interior Service Kit that my wife received last year at Detail Fest. After the near effortless use of the foam I plan to order a handful of the Strong Cleaner pump and Rapid Cleaner S pump. In the pictures I posted no brushes were used, only the foam, the sponge in the kit, and an all purpose micro fiber towel.
    I think that is what impresses me most about the range of Leather Master`s leather cleaners. They clean so well with very little agitation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Should I be considering Leather Masters over Leatherique?? I planned on ordering Leatherique with my spring order, but if LM is a better choice, I`ll go in that direction. Anyone?
    Leatherique is designed to deep clean leather, particularly to penetrate the actual hide itself and neutrilize and remove impurites. For older, stiff leather, I have found nothing that works better.

Leather Masters leather car is designed to prevent your leather from ever getting that stiff in the first place.

First, all of the cleaners (even the strong Rapid Cleaner S) is extremely safe and gentle for the chemistry of the leather. Removing body oils and soiling frequently goes a long way towards preventing the leather from hardening over time.

The second step is the protection of the leather. Leather Masters Leather Protection Cream coats the leather in a breathable coating of protection that prevents against drying out, and provides some slip against abrasion and damage.

An optional step, between 1 and 2 (step 1.5) is Leather Vital. Vital is a conditioner of sorts, that does great on leather that has begun to harden or leather that squeaks.

Post Thanks / Like

^Thanks for the knowledge Todd! That helped my decision.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Leatherique is designed to deep clean leather, particularly to penetrate the actual hide itself and neutrilize and remove impurites. For older, stiff leather, I have found nothing that works better.

Leather Masters leather car is designed to prevent your leather from ever getting that stiff in the first place.

First, all of the cleaners (even the strong Rapid Cleaner S) is extremely safe and gentle for the chemistry of the leather. Removing body oils and soiling frequently goes a long way towards preventing the leather from hardening over time.

The second step is the protection of the leather. Leather Masters Leather Protection Cream coats the leather in a breathable coating of protection that prevents against drying out, and provides some slip against abrasion and damage.

An optional step, between 1 and 2 (step 1.5) is Leather Vital. Vital is a conditioner of sorts, that does great on leather that has begun to harden or leather that squeaks.

Great information here Todd. Thank-you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    ^Thanks for the knowledge Todd! That helped my decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    Great information here Todd. Thank-you
    My pleasure guys!

Post Thanks / Like

We have added 3 new products to the Leather Masters line.

Leather Master Dye Transfer Cleaner

Leather Master Ink Stop

Leather Master Leather Barrier

If you see anything else you would like us to carry, let me know!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information