Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Biggest Kahuna Giveaway! Win the COMPLETE line of the NEW BLACKFIRE!!! Approx $700 value!!!!

Well looky looky. Im glad I was looking up the new blackfire line. I guess i will join the fun. Are their any clues yet about all the new products?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Biggest Kahuna Giveaway! Win the COMPLETE line of the NEW BLACKFIRE!!! Approx $700 value!!!!

Wow, I`m in!!

Post Thanks / Like

That picture would make one heck of a banner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rfulmer View Post
    That picture would make one heck of a banner!!
    I agree!

Post Thanks / Like

Rule Amendment 1/13/2012

Thanks to the extreme participation I am making an amendment to the rules of the Big Kahuna: http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/...700-value.html

In addition to the grand prize of BLACKFIRE`s revamped line we will be giving away two additional prizes.

Excluding the winner, the top 5 posters (by post count) will be placed in their own separate drawing and will win a runner`s up prize of Midnight Sun mini as well as the full range of sample size products.

A third place winnner (chosen from the same standard raffle) will win a Midnight Sun mini.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Rule Amendment 1/13/2012

Thanks to the extreme participation I am making an amendment to the rules of the Big Kahuna: http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/...700-value.html

In addition to the grand prize of BLACKFIRE`s revamped line we will be giving away two additional prizes.

Excluding the winner, the top 5 posters (by post count) will be placed in their own separate drawing and will win a runner`s up prize of Midnight Sun mini as well as the full range of sample size products.

A third place winnner (chosen from the same standard raffle) will win a Midnight Sun mini.
    That would be for me! All I want to do is try some Midnight Sun since I ordered Wet Diamond last night. Been Megs product user and now I need to compare products.

Post Thanks / Like

Rule Amendment 1/13/2012

No wonder the post counts are exploding on the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Rule Amendment 1/13/2012

Like the addition / change to the contest - you guys are AWESOME! Like a +/-$700 prise wasn`t enough, you go and add the additional winners. WOW!

Thanks
    Current: 2015 Volvo S60 Platinum - Ember Black Metallic

Past: 2011 Jaguar XF Premium - Ebony, Barley/Truffle

Past: 2007 Celestial Blue Metallic C70 T5

Past: 2005 Black Saphire Metallic S60 R

Post Thanks / Like

wow how did i miss this!

please enter me (preferably starting a couple days ago....lol)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, The Blackfire Biggest Kahuna Giveaway is one heck of a giveaway!

I could not imagine winning something like this. That would be like hitting the lottery for us detailing enthusiasts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mister B View Post
    Wow, The Blackfire Biggest Kahuna Giveaway is one heck of a giveaway!

I could not imagine winning something like this. That would be like hitting the lottery for us detailing enthusiasts.

Agreed!

Post Thanks / Like

I am very excited for this.. I can`t wait to be able to do some true side-by-side comparisons of the old product and the new to see truly how much better they are.

Post Thanks / Like

Update: Contest ends January 30th at 11:59 PM Eastern.

Post Thanks / Like

[COLOR="Navy"]The BIGGEST Kahuna NEW COMPLETE BLACKFIRE GIVEAWAY!!!!

Ok Todd, I gotta ask as it has been bugging me this whole time....

What is in the black velvet bag? Inquiring minds want to know.

Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh, that is the super, super secret new item! It is a robot that applies all of the products for you. At least that is my guess.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information