Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Offical Autopia/Blackfire SEMA Thread.

Still no word on the so called products that were introduced at SEMA that was supposed to be told according to another thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VaderGT View Post
    Still no word on the so called products that were introduced at SEMA that was supposed to be told according to another thread.
    We showed 7 of the 12 new SKU`s at SEMA. The PLANNED launch date for all 12 new (or improved) products will be between Jan 1st. and DetailFest. We are working hard to make sure that the new products live up to the Blackfire name and we are expanding the Wet Diamond line-up.

The Wet Diamond name has become extremely popular due to the look and feel created by a particular combination of sourced polymers (from Germany and Sweden). Some of the Wet Diamond products we announced at SEMA are:

Blackfire Wet Diamond Waterless Wash- This all new and completely unique formula will not only clean and protect lightly soiled vehicles but it will leave behind Wet Diamond polymers to amplify Wet Diamond`s unique look and slickness. Since Blackfire is an enthusiast line, aimed at the perfectionist, we are really pushing the boundary as to how much soiling can be removed with out marring even the softest paints.

Blackfire Wet Diamond Waterless Wash Concentrate- The same formula as above but in a super concentrated, ready to dilute formula. (4 to 1).

Blackfire Wet Diamond Conditioning Shampoo- Another product I am extremely excited about, this super high lubricity formula will lay down a blanket of Wet Diamond polymers as it is used, improving slickness and gloss, while providing some additional protection.

And a few of the other products.

Blackfire Advanced Pad Cleaner-Another completely unique formula that is super concentrated and designed to release wax and oil residue from foam polishing pads easily while be safe for adhesives.

Blackfire Advanced Pad Conditioner- Helps prime the pad by avoiding dry buffing and allowing a thin coat of polish to spread evenly over the pad`s surface. This is a unique emulsion that will help avoid product clumping as limit saturation of polish into the pad`s internal structure.

SEMA is a trade show designed with the purpose of selling to distributors and wholesale accounts although it is nice to be able to share some of the progress we are making. Stay tuned, we have some really cool stuff planned (and in the final stages of development) that will not only expand the Wet Diamond name but also Blackfire`s reputation.

Post Thanks / Like

So none of the new products will be available to purchase until sometime in 2012? Damn....that`s a shame, first we had till wait to SEMA to find out what they are and now we need to wait till next year to buy them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Todd- what`s the difference between the new shampoo and the old one? I`d like to see a rinseless wash, I don`t really like waterless washes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DHCrocks View Post
    So none of the new products will be available to purchase until sometime in 2012? Damn....that`s a shame, first we had till wait to SEMA to find out what they are and now we need to wait till next year to buy them.
    SEMA was designed and is still a show for manufacturers and vendors to pick up professional accounts. Many manufacturers announce new products that are not for sale until after the new year, including many of the manufacturers we sell at Autopia-CarCare.

In fact many products (such as Meguiar`s DA System) are announced at SEMA but may take many months to come to market.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Todd- what`s the difference between the new shampoo and the old one? I`d like to see a rinseless wash, I don`t really like waterless washes
    Technically they are completely different formulas with the new one being better in every way. The new Wet Diamond wash is going to lay down the same polymer group we use in the sealant to replenish the slick feel and reinforce the look. Besides this it will rinse off much easier.

As to your last sentence, we still have some really cool products that we have not announced yet that are exactly what many of you have asked for. I feel a personal obligation to make sure each product we release moves Blackfire forward and increases the reputation of the brand. It must meet the demands of our customers, and sometimes it takes time to make sure it is perfect!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Technically they are completely different formulas with the new one being better in every way. The new Wet Diamond wash is going to lay down the same polymer group we use in the sealant to replenish the slick feel and reinforce the look. Besides this it will rinse off much easier.

As to your last sentence, we still have some really cool products that we have not announced yet that are exactly what many of you have asked for. I feel a personal obligation to make sure each product we release moves Blackfire forward and increases the reputation of the brand. It must meet the demands of our customers, and sometimes it takes time to make sure it is perfect!
    Thanks for clarifying Todd. I can`t wait to see what comes out. It`s nice to see you working on new products for the Blackfire line

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_Witt View Post
    Wow todd, I cant see how you are holding your professional composure with all these cry babies around here.

It happens the same way every year, SEMA lets manufacturers show off new and up coming products. not put them up for sale.

just be patient they will be on sale soon. we are already in November. just a couple more months.

I am actually thrilled that we have such enthusiasts who want to know more about what we have in store. To me it is a huge positive. I am looking forward to exceeding expectations!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post

I am actually thrilled that we have such enthusiasts who want to know more about what we have in store. To me it is a huge positive. I am looking forward to exceeding expectations!
    I think many would be interested in how they are really different in meaningful terms. There are numerous soaps, cleaners, etc. but communicating the difference from others is good to know rather than putting a popular brand name on something and selling it that way.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Just a little south of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don`t think it was unreasonable for people to think that the products would be revealed on this site after the start of SEMA. I don`t think anyone was expecting to be able to buy them the next day.

Todd alluded to a problem getting product to SEMA, and that is something we all can sympathize with. We have all been in situations that didn`t go as planned.
    Maybe I am being thin skinned. But as someone who was looking forward to seeing what Blackfire had coming out, I think cry babies was a little over-the-top.

Just my .02
    Last edited by Todd@RUPES; 11-30-2011 at 04:15 PM.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Todd did mention that these new products will take time to be release for sale and they were being only inducted at SEMA. With do time we are will be able to see and get to order them from AutopiaForum Car Care Store. At least by Detail fest they all should be release.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_Witt View Post
    Yep definitely thin skinned. when I read your post, I imagine you throwing a hissy fit while your typing.
    Eric I did not get that tone of "hissy fit"from Nutbread , more of just some dissapoinment is what I got .But then again Im not Nutbread!

Just a little south of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by detailchick View Post
    ...But then again Im not Nutbread!
    You don`t know how lucky you are.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nutbread View Post
    You don`t know how lucky you are.
    Well even with a name like nutbread you cant be crazier than me!
    Your lucky not to be "detailchick" too!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by detailchick View Post
    Well even with a name like nutbread you cant be crazier than me!
    Your lucky not to be "detailchick" too!
    DC you crack me up. Admitting that crazy in in your name is half the battle.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information