Post Thanks / Like

Autopia Foam Cannon`s Now Available!

The Foam Cannon HP has made it`s way to Autopia-CarCare.com.

The Foam Cannon HP works with a pressure washer to transform it into a highly effective, high-powered foam cannon that creates a high-lubricity foam blanket on on your car. A lot of detailer`s have nicked named it the "snow gun".

You can choose from one of six fittings to adapt the Foam Cannon HP to your pressure washer. How To- Select the right fitting for your Foam Cannon HP.

The Foam Cannon HP is available in several different liveries.

The Autopia Car Care Foam Cannon HP
    The Pinnacle Natural Brilliance Foam Cannon HP
    The Wolfgang HP Foam Cannon HP
    The Detailer`s Pro Series Foam Cannon HP

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autopia Foam Cannon`s Now Available!

Todd,

Do you guys sell just the bottle? I need one, bring it to SEMA!

GREG
    Reflections Detailing of Utah
    "Detailing for the Discerning owner"
    State of Utahs most experienced detailing detailer
    Meguiars/Ford Detailing team SEMA 2010, 2011

duPont Registry Endorsed Detailer

Post Thanks / Like

well its winter now..as soon as summer hits m goona buy it
    Lexus Rx300

Post Thanks / Like

What soap are you guys using in the foam gun? I need something w/o gloss enhan. So far I am trying CG snowfoam.

Post Thanks / Like

What is the difference between this and the MTM hydro? They look almost identical to me

Post Thanks / Like

why is price so high there is one mtm for 1/3 price.pm if you would like to know where and it has free ship.

Golden Touch Detailing
    "we are Golden"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro View Post
    What is the difference between this and the MTM hydro? They look almost identical to me
    You have to double the price for the .99 sticker!

Post Thanks / Like

The foam lances sold by AG and Autopia are actually the same devices made by PA in Italy. They are then just re-named for the place that is selling them. ( I have a unit from Polished bliss in the UK and a friend has the one from AG. Both are the same and they both say "PA - Italy" on them)

The MTM Hydro is a different unit. I can tell by looking at the pictures. It has a different nozzle, top knob, and the brass bits look different. This unit is made by MTM here in the states.

I have never touched or used the MTM model so I cant say if there is a huge difference.

Saying that, the PA is a really nice unit. Very weighty and feels like pure quality parts. Had it several years and I love it.
    Thomas Kehlenbeck
    Aggressive Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reality33 View Post
    The foam lances sold by AG and Autopia are actually the same devices made by PA in Italy. They are then just re-named for the place that is selling them. ( I have a unit from Polished bliss in the UK and a friend has the one from AG. Both are the same and they both say "PA - Italy" on them)

The MTM Hydro is a different unit. I can tell by looking at the pictures. It has a different nozzle, top knob, and the brass bits look different. This unit is made by MTM here in the states.

I have never touched or used the MTM model so I cant say if there is a huge difference.

Saying that, the PA is a really nice unit. Very weighty and feels like pure quality parts. Had it several years and I love it.
    Good to know, thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for this info

Post Thanks / Like

MTM Hydro also says made in Italy it may be put together in us but it is for the most part same unit

Golden Touch Detailing
    "we are Golden"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by golden1 View Post
    MTM Hydro also says made in Italy it may be put together in us but it is for the most part same unit
    You are correct. MTM is an italian company (SRL is the parent company) with a MTM US Headquarters / manufacturing plant (CAD CAM).

I never realized that until I went back to the webpage and clicked on "about us". Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

However, saying that, MTM (SRL) and PA (PA SpA) are two different companies. So the foam lances are different and use different style components.

Here is a direct link to the PA - http://www.pa-etl.it/en/catalogo/foa...with-tank.html

And the MTM unit - http://www.web4biz.it/w4b.asp?ges=mt...pe=list&cod=02
    Thomas Kehlenbeck
    Aggressive Detailing

Thread Information