Post Thanks / Like

Got Juice? Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Detailing Spray!

If Dodo Juice were to ever manufacture a vehicle, I think it would look just like the Nissan Juke. The Nissan Juke is quirky, unique, and unlike any other vehicle on the road. Just like the car care products that Dodo Juice manufactures, the Nissan Juke stands out from the rest of the crowd and has the style to flaunt its performance and versatility. While I doubt you will be seeing a Dodo Juice SUV any time soon, they are on the never ending quest to develop and manufacture a unique line of car care products that make things shiny and slippery. This ritual continues with their newest offering and it`s appropriately named Basics of Bling Detailing Spray.

Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Detailing Spray is more than just a detailing spray. It can be used to remove fresh bugs, bird droppings, and unsightly finger prints from those who can`t resist putting their hands on your just juiced daily driver. Basics of Bling Detailing Spray also provides protection to keep unwanted contaminants from bonding to the paint. And because of its water-based formula, it can be used immediately after a wax or sealant and not affect the cross-linking of the polymers.

Basics of Bling Detailing Spray comes out in a super fine mist thanks to the unique sprayer. This enables complete, even coverage of the area that you`re working on so the end result is clean, shiny, slippery paint that is sure to be envied by your friends and family.

Using a Cobra Super Plush Deluxe microfiber towel, Basics of Bling Detailing Spray is a pleasure to use. It doesn`t streak, isn`t grabby, and the fresh apple fragrance is very pleasing.

Warning: Do not place the bottle on the paint after using Basics of Bling Detailing Spray because the slickness it provides is unknown to most and sought after by all.

Got Juice?

Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Detailing Spray

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got Juice? Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Detailing Spray!

i love those style of nozzles for spray detailers, i have a air-wisk mist bottle i use for my last touch spray detailer, love the bottle and is a tough bottle! provides such a nice mist vs a normal spray bottle.

Thread Information