Post Thanks / Like

Over TWENTY new Griot`s Garage Products added to Autopia!

We`ve been adding new products to the Autopia store every week and this week the focus has been on Griot`s Garage. This week we`ve added about twenty new Griot`s Garage products. We`re very excited to have more of their extensive line of products available at Autopia. If you`ve ever had fun in your garage, more than likely you were using a product manufactured by Griot`s Garage.

Below are products that I`ve highlighted as being a couple of my own personal favorites, but be sure to check out the complete line of Griot`s Garage Car Care Products available at Autopia.

First is their Heavy-Duty Wheel Cleaner. This unique formula is non-acidic, non-caustic, and safe on all wheel finishes. It doesn`t contain any harsh chemicals that are harmful to you or the environment and best of all, it works very well.

These wheels had not been cleaned in months and are loaded with caked on brake dust and road grime.

Make sure the wheel is cool to the touch prior to cleaning. Spray the wheel with a strong jet of water to loosen any debris and then spray the cleaner on the wheel. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes and watch it change colors as it goes to work.

Agitate the wheel using a high quality wheel brush such as the Daytona Speed Master and then thoroughly rinse the wheel to reveal a shiny wheel free of brake dust and road grime.

Get rid of brake dust and road grime the safe, easy way with Griot`s Garage Heavy-Duty Wheel Cleaner.

It`s the details that count in a detail and the last thing you want is to have a show car with a flawless paint job but with brown Bridgestones that stick out like a sore thumb. Griot`s Garage has you covered with their Long-Lasting Tire Dressing.

Do you seek a low gloss, matte finish? No problem, just apply one coat of Griot`s Garage Long-Lasting Tire Dressing. What if you desire a little sheen to match the glistening paint? No problem, just apply two thin, even coats of the Long-Lasting Tire Dressing and enjoy a concours look without the mess! Protect and beautify the tires on your vehicle with Griot`s Garage Long-Lasting Tire Dressing.

Not sure how to achieve a mirror-like shine on the expensive after market exhaust that you installed six months ago? Griot`s Garage makes it simple with their new Heavy-Duty Metal Polish. What sets this metal polish apart from the rest is how easy and flexible it is to use. When used in conjunction with the Griot`s Garage Mini 3" Polisher you can achieve a brilliant reflective shine on all uncoated metals.

You can take something like this...

And with the right tools...

Achieve a shine so bright that it hurts your eyes to look at your exhaust! Griot`s Garage Heavy-Duty Metal Polish, the solution to tarnished, oxidized, dull metal surfaces.

Griot`s Garage products perform neck and neck with the best of the best at a price anyone can afford. If you`re not sure how to have fun in your garage, check out the complete line of Griot`s Garage Car Care Products at the Autopia store so you can be properly equipped to have fun in your garage!

Griot`s Garage Car Care

Last edited by AutopiaTech; 10-06-2011 at 02:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Over TWENTY new Griot`s Garage Products added to Autopia!

More great additions to the store. l love Griots products and they were some of the first products I used when I got into detailing. Here are some of my favs:

Leather conditioner
    Speed Shine
    One step sealant

Here are some things that I just picked up but need to use.

3 inch polisher
    Pre-wax cleaner
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

wow those results came out really good
    Lexus Rx300

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    More great additions to the store. l love Griots products and they were some of the first products I used when I got into detailing. Here are some of my favs:

Leather conditioner
    Speed Shine
    One step sealant

Here are some things that I just picked up but need to use.

3 inch polisher
    Pre-wax cleaner
    Pat,

You will LOVE the 3" Polisher. It`s one of those things when you use it once and wonder how you ever went without it.

Quote Originally Posted by polisher View Post
    wow those results came out really good

The exhaust did turn out fantastic. Now I just need to seal it with Wolfgang MetallWerk Metal Sealant.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve been wanting a 3" DA for a while. Do y`all carry the longer cord model or the normal length model?

Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang MetallWerk Metal Sealant.
    WOW...new product ????
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    WOW...new product ????
    Nope! It has been protecting and enhancing metal surfaces for a couple years now.

Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    I`ve been wanting a 3" DA for a while. Do y`all carry the longer cord model or the normal length model?
    Standard model.

Thread Information