Post Thanks / Like

New Microfiber Towels including the Big Blue and Dragon Fiber Cleaning Cloth at Autopia-CarCare.com

Autopia-CarCare is proud to introduce some new Mircofiber Towels for your buffing pleasure.

The Big Blue III Microfiber Towel is the third generation of Big Blue waffle-weave drying towels. The Big Blue was THE FIRST waffle weave drying towel ever introduced to American market.

The Little Blue III Microfiber Towel is a smaller size version of the Big Blue III using the same waffle-woven thread for maximum absorbency.

The Dragon Fiber Glass Cleaning Cloth is a unique “silk woven” microfiber towel that cleans glass with out streaking. Detailers around the world had used cotton diapers or surgical clothes to clean glass with out streaks. Using a similar smooth thread, the Dragon Fiber Glass Cleaning Cloth will never lint and makes achieving a streak-free finish EASY.

Check out these new microfibers on our microfiber page at Autopia-CarCare.com and check back often for new and exciting products!

Auto Detail & Restoration Concours.John's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been eyeing these just this morning. On many of the glass towels I`ve tried they tend to be "grabby" during buffing the glass.
    How are these?
    Vehicles with pod clusters near the windscreen make this a pain ex.308s, Mercedes
    One day I`ll get to do my own car.
    Concours.John Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Microfiber Towels including the Big Blue and Dragon Fiber Cleaning Cloth at Autopia-CarCare.com

I love the glass towels. I bought some when PAC closed. I used one the other day on a really dirty windshield and it didn`t leave any streaks at all. If I had used my old glass towel I would have needed to wipe it a few times to get it streak free

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Microfiber Towels including the Big Blue and Dragon Fiber Cleaning Cloth at Autopia-CarCare.com

Quote Originally Posted by Concours.John View Post
    I`ve been eyeing these just this morning. On many of the glass towels I`ve tried they tend to be "grabby" during buffing the glass.
    How are these?
    Vehicles with pod clusters near the windscreen make this a pain ex.308s, Mercedes
    They grab some but on the clean door glass I didn`t think it was bad

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Concours.John View Post
    On many of the glass towels I`ve tried they tend to be "grabby" during buffing the glass.
    I experience the same. I now use 16x16 WWs from ADS on glass. Only place I`ve ever seen that size WWs. <hint>

TL

Post Thanks / Like

Cobra Deluxe Jr. 600 Microfiber Towel 16 x 16 inches

These are super nice also !! Really plush ! I love my new MF"s !

Thread Information