Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven`t used any of the Optimum products but I have been wanting to try these

1. ONR - Being as it is so versatile, no rinse wash aid, clay bar lubricant, detailier, etc. It has got to be one of those must have`s in anyone`s arsenal of car care products.
    2. Optimum Car Wash - Anything that makes getting grime off your car that much easier is a no brainer plus it is very economical.
    3. Optimum Protectant Plus - Once again a product that cleans and protects more than one type of material is great. It sure beats having more than one product to conquer a cars interior.

What comes to mind on Optimum`s products is value. You get a lot of quality product for little costs. In today`s economy that is very important.
    Steve

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdureska View Post
    gotta love the ONR. i have used it this winter in the midwest and i am truly impressed. i really want to try the opti-seal as i have seen a video of the application and it looks like a great product. finally i`d like to try the opti- bond tire gel (can never have too many dressings for those tires!)
    Midwest ???? :

Allergic to One Product ZL1Mark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve never tried any optimum products. I would really like to try Optimum Car wash, I heard it`s really lubricated. Optimum Finish polish, I want to see how it compares to 85rd, and Optimum No Rinse, because I`ve never tried a no rinse wash.

You guys are awesome!!!! :notworthy:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 07 z-oh-6 View Post
    I`ve never tried any optimum products. I would really like to try Optimum Car wash, I heard it`s really lubricated. Optimum Finish polish, I want to see how it compares to 85rd, and Optimum No Rinse, because I`ve never tried a no rinse wash.

You guys are awesome!!!! :notworthy:
    I ordered a 32 oz bottle because of the praises I was reading about it...next time I will order a gallon...it is a staple for my cars , and its benefits 365 24/7.

Post Thanks / Like

Optimum products

I read lots about it but have never tried it. Perhaps I will have a chance and win a few products to try...especially the waterless car washing product.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine Great Product for a just washed look antwhere, anythime.

Optimum Instant Detailer. Easy on, easy off, great shine.

Optimum Car Wash. Great product, a little goes a long way, dries spot free.
    Bill Strobel
    Owner Independent Towing & Repair
    Fayetteville, NC
    Do It Right or Don`t Do It At All

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven`t tried any of the Optimum products but would sure like to give them a try!:clap:

Especially if I can get a week or so of clear weather!! All my vehicles are in desperate need... except the H-D which is under covers for the winter!

I`d go for the ONR for in between washes, the Car Wash for the actual wet washes, and the power clean. All because I haven`t seen a clean vehicle in weeks!!!

Red:doh:

Post Thanks / Like
    Cant remember if I posted already.....but I am now!
    [SIGPIC]www.clean4udetailing.com[/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Did I win yet? :wink: :cornut:

Post Thanks / Like
    top three
    1-Optimum No Rinse Wash: great for me when i cant go home to wash my car :notworthy:

2-Optimum Opti-Seal: Tried it ONCE and was amazed, really does protect rather well for the tiny amount you use.

3-Optimum Tire Shine: Want to try this product out as apparently it doesnt slick off as much as others

Post Thanks / Like

3 I`d like to try

I`m pretty new to detailing, as I just wash my car to make it look pretty. No wax no nothing.

I`d like to try the Optimum Car Wash to see if it works better than the Turtle Wax brand I get from CSK Auto. Maybe, I`ll see a difference.

Optimum`s Power Clean seems pretty interesting if I haven`t washed my car for a while or if I discover my car has been bombed by birds or after coming back from a road trip. Would really like to see if this lessens my wash time.

The Last Optimum product I would like to try is the Car Wax. Like I mentioned earlier, I have never waxed my car, but would really like to give it a try since I got my first new car 6 months ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    ONR example, I washed my Camaro today and afterwards I noticed the back offset of the wheels did not meet my approval.
    I mixed up a spray bottle of ONR 50/50 with water and sprayed the wheels and scrubed them with the exhibit rag......the smell is great , and my garage even hours later smells great.
    These wheels are a little tough to clean on the back side of the off-set.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tried the Opt Power Clean today for the first time on some engine compartment grime that didn`t come off earlier. All I can say is wow...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope I`m not too late. Sign me up!

Post Thanks / Like

3 best products ever!!!!!

1. I love the optimum poli seal. this thing worked like magic on the swirl marks the dealership left on my car. I made my black look brand new and im lovin it.

2. I aldos like the Opti seal. My car shines the sun off it and blinds me It applys really easliy and well worth the money

3. No rinse wash and shine. I really like how well this product cleans my car after a dirty week of getting beaten up. I wont ever settle for less when it comes to car shampoo.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information