Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadfootluke View Post
    Hmm, this sucks [and is wonderful]

I asked if you were going to carry OPT and Todd said you would not. I went to another vendor and bought 1 gallon of ONR the next week. Now you are selling OPT and I could have 1) saved money, and 2) spent it with PAC.

I guess I can`t complain, but it does kinda sting. Same reason I answered no to OPT in the thread.

I tried to give a hint. Also all the people in the other giveaway who mentioned that they would have said `Optimum` will be credited for saying Optimum! We are excited to have this line and worked really hard to get in here. We are sorry it took so long :doh:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by th0001 View Post

I tried to give a hint. Also all the people in the other giveaway who mentioned that they would have said `Optimum` will be credited for saying Optimum! We are excited to have this line and worked really hard to get in here. We are sorry it took so long :doh:
    Well, I know I won`t win the competition [would be nice, but the odds aren`t in my favor lol] but thanks for adding my name. :

Also, those prizes are awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    1) I would love to try Opti-seal. The WoWa product is very appealing and easy to use.

2) I love ONR itself. I have used it since November and it is a time saver and excellent enhancer.

3) I intend on trying either OQW or OCW soon. Both are appealing and OQW over OS sounds quick, easy, and effective.

I think one benefit to OPT is their ease of use, and the other benefits are that the products work very well.

One Trick Pony
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never tried any of the Optimum products.... probably because I am relatively new to this wonderful world of detailing.

I would like to try the Optimum Protectant Plus for the vinyl stickers I have on the side of the car, next the Optimum Finish Polish (correct me if I am wrong) this would seem to be a good third step after M205 and finally the Optimum Car Wash to save my waxing efforts.

Here`s hoping I win and good luck to the rest of you.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    ~Vince Lombardi

Post Thanks / Like
    1. ONR (duh) I`ve been using it since Dec. 08.
    2. OCW The best booster spray wax out there.
    3. Poli-seal & OID (tied for 3rd) Poli-seal is a great one stepper polish/sealant. Using it more than Meguiar`s D151 currently. It works well on ALL types of paints. Instant Detailer is a really good one, the key to it is to NOT use too much!

Since the Meguiar`s x05 twins and M95, I just don`t use the OPT polishes like I use to. Since I started using BFWD, the opti-seal sits on the shelf too. The last couple of times I used it, it smeared badly.

My customers like the Leather Protectant product so far, because it`s not greasy and doesn`t have a shiney finish to it.

Dr. G sent me a sample of the Tire Shine dressing on my last order. I tried it and thought it was good, however, I like getting a satin finish on tires, so I still use Meguiar`s Hyper dressing in a 3:1 or 4:1 mix.

Optimum towels are REALLY GOOD too!!!!

Optimum Products I would/will try in the future:

Power Cleaner: Seems a little too expensive when comparing it to Meguiar`s APC or APC+. It might work better, who knows.

Metal Polish: Have to use up my current polishes first.

Post Thanks / Like
    So far I`ve only tried the No Rinse Wash, but I`m batting 1.000 as I LOVE the stuff.

The other products I`d like to try would be:

1. Quick Detailer, I`m basically a QD junkie and if it`s out there, I want to try it.
    2. Tire Gel, same with the QD, I am addicted to the stuff and am always on the search for the best product available.

That`s it!
    2012 Acura TSX Special Edition, Crystal Black Pearl
    2007 Volvo XC90 Sport, Passion Red

Post Thanks / Like
    I like ONR because the simplicity and ease of use.

I haven`t tried anything else but I heard good things about Opti-seal for its relatively decent longevity and ease of application and would like to try Opti-Bond Tire Gel because it seems to have just the right shine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here they are:
    1. ONR - The absolute best detailing product anywhere. There are so many uses for this product, so it really is a great value as well as a GREAT product.
    2. Optimum Car Wash - Very concentrated, so a little goes a long way. The car wash produces great suds, and great lubricity, so the dirt slides of your car. Also, it will not strip off the wax.
    3. Optimum Finish Polish - This polish has a very long work time, does not dust and leaves an unbelievable gloss to your finish.

I have also used Opti-Seal and like it very much. It couldn`t be easier to use. I would also love to try Opti-Bond Tire Gel, and Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer.

Pleeeeeese pick me
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s tough to single out what I like best about Optimum products... one big bonus is the availability of small, cost-effictive sizes for trial purposes! I`ve been wishing for this from all vendors and manufacturers for a long time.

Opti Seal`s ease of use and brilliant shine are at the top of my list. It`s versatile too. I used it on my glass shower doors and kept right on going to the tile and grout. It looks superb on my chrome toaster too! :cornut:

I had read a report somewhereorother on using a dab or two of OPII with M105 to extend working time and lessen dusting. I`m happy to report this also worked well for me with the original M105.

ONR is not only a great rinseless wash, clay lube and QD, I also use it at clay lube strength as a spray & wipe type product.

Like to try:

I see great reports on both of the OCWs... Optimum Car Wash and Optimum Car Wax. The wax is reported to be more than just a spray-wax topper but has the longevity to go the distance as a primary LSP.

I also see glowing reports on Optimum Power Clean. Wouldn`t mind giving that a run around the block as well.

Major kudos to PAC/CMA for adding the OPT line. :w00t: Not only are they great products the support is superior as well... Dr. G. answers e-mail inquiries personally and promptly! :clap:

TL

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Having never tried any of the stuff (OPT products), I was going to get some ONR this spring based off of all the rave reviews.

So.....my list would be:

ONR
    Poli-Seal
    Metal polish

Good to see PAC picking up new product lines!

Randy
    This space for rent.

Post Thanks / Like
    1. would love to try opti seal always heard durablity and deep shine is top notch

2. id like a try with opti tire bond gel... from the grape vine its real easy to use and dosent sling

3. optimum protectant plus, id like to try this product due to its protection qualities.

Post Thanks / Like
    1. ONR, my first OPT product I have ever used, and I am amazed by the fact I can clean my car 9PM at night in my garage. I like the smell of ONR also.

2. Opti-Bond Tire Gel, I want to try this product because from other`s write ups it makes the tires look great, doesn`t sling, non messy, and easy to use.

3. Optimum Instant Detailer, I live in a desert, it gets quite dusty here regardless of the time of year, have this instant detailer with me when I`m out I can be prepared to clean up the dust quickly restoring my car`s shine, and battle bird bombs.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now where is Mr Luster?...................:wizard:
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    ONR - My favorite Optimum product. ONR is all I have been using the last couple of year. I rarely do any conventional washes anymore. It is so easy to use and it is so flexible (wash, clay lube and quick detailer). Love it!

OCW - I use it quite a bit. It makes the paint very slick and it looks really good on my platinum gray car. Very easy to use. I think it is easier to use than OID.

OID - Very slick finish that looks good. However, it is more difficult to use than a regular quick detailer, say Meg`s Last Touch. I have the concentrate version and have diluted it as per the instructions on the bottle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Havent tried any Optimum products ever.

Would love to try:

ONR- because of all the talk about it.
    Opti Seal- looks like my kind of LSP.
    Optimum Car Wax- from what I hear it has great durabilty.

Thanks guys! Glad to see everyone is much happier now with the arrival of Optimum!
    Nick
    Tucker`s Detailing Services
    2012 Ford Transit Connect
    815-954-0773

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information