Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    admin_old

Blackfire Midnight Sun Batch 24 Giveaway!!! What Do You Think of Blackfire?

You can win Blackfire Midnight Sun Carnauba Paste Wax Kit, Batch #24, a $69.95 value just for becoming an active member of Truth In Detailing and posting your experiences with Blackfire products to this What Do You Think of Blackfire? thread. Tell us what you like, what you didn`t like, or what you would like to see. Never tried Blackfire products? We want to know that, too. We appericate customer feed back, good, bad, or indifferent so that we can constantly improve our products.
    Please, just one post per member.
    If you would like to start a thread on waxes (hopefully Blackfire ), please start that in the Waxes and Sealants section of the forum.

Here`s how the contest works.
    New Truth In Detailing community signups will have two opportunies to win, but you must post your experiences with Blackfire to the Blackfire thread. To be able to post, you must become a member of the community. Just click on the Register link above. From all the posts from new members, we will draw at random, two lucky winners of Blackfire Midnight Sun Carnauba Wax kit.

To our current members, we haven`t forgot about you! We will also draw, at random, two winners of the Blackfire Midnight Sun Carnauba Wax kit from those present active members who post to the thread.

But wait, there`s more! We are also giving away 25 brand new, hot off the presses, Got Shine? t-shirts. The latest in "must have" attire, these shirts feature both the ProperAutoCare.com and TruthInDetailing.com URL`s. The t-shirt winners, like the wax winners, will be randomly drawn from the list of posts in this What Do You Think of Blackfire? thread.

This offer is available to everyone who signed up for the community and posted to the thread between now and May 17, 2009. You can`t win if you don`t post. Get involved!
    All winners will be randomly drawn by our staff.
    Winners bill be announced on May May 20th.
    Winners will be notified by e-mail for shipping information.
    We will ship the winners` prizes via UPS Ground or US Postal Service free of charge if the winner resides in and their shipping address is within the 48 continental US States.
    Should the winner live outside the 48 US States, there may be a minimal shipping charge. Shipping charges will depend on the winner`s shipping address.

So, get in there and get involved.

Best,

Admin

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Love it, Like it, never tried it?
    Never tried it, but from what I am seeing on here, I think I probably need to!

D!
    D!Tail Guru
    TSGAutoCare
    Salt Lake City, Utah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blackfire looks like a great product line. I can remember trying the BF sealant years ago when it first came out. From what I have read the new carnuabas waxes are supposed to be pretty impressive...:notworthy:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Love it, Like it, never tried it?
    Never tried it, but I will when the kit is on sale.

Claude

Post Thanks / Like
    i used it for the first time last summer when i was a detail enthusiast rookie. i was totally blown away as i`d never seen my jet black bimmer shine like that. after i finished i went in the house and told the the wife she can go outside and brush her teeth and hair from the reflection. great product....

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up b.f. products

:thumbup::thumbup:Recently used b.f. products to polish,seal 2x and wax 3x. Really made my car pop had a deep and very wet look to it. Well worth the money. Just used the gloss spray sealant. Very impressive. Would suggest everyone to give it a try. Will buy again. Overall b.f. products are very good.

Post Thanks / Like
    By posting in this thread am I eligible to work recieve the giveaway Blackfire Wax?

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Giveaway wax? who? where? when? how?
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Never tried it.
    Al

Made in USA

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve got Wet Diamond on the way. Won`t try it until maybe next weekend.

I will report back, although I`m so excited I can hardly wait.

I also have some FMJ, Wolfgang 3.0 and S100 on the way as well, so I`m going to be having a new LSP bonanza here!!!
    Unemployed Since 2009 - Gibs Me Dat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    not my cup of tea.
    Nick
    Tucker`s Detailing Services
    2012 Ford Transit Connect
    815-954-0773

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve tried Blackfire sealant 2.0. Love it. I`m also almost done with the Gloss Enhancing spray. To be honest, I didn`t see any difference between it and any other QD`s. I have Blackfire 3.0 and Midnight Sun on tap for my next go round with my Prelude.

Post Thanks / Like
    Never tried it.

Randy
    This space for rent.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve never tried any of the Blackfire products, but I placed my first order with PAC last week (Ordered my Makita) and the customer service was excellent!

Both the wax and the sealant look impressive.

Post Thanks / Like

Just joined last Friday

Just joined last Friday so I could find out more about the Blackfire products.
    Thinking about ordering the Wet-Ice over Fire Reference Shine Kit as a matter of fact.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information