Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Post Thanks / Like
    i`ve never had the opportunity to try the blackfire but would definitely be interested in trying it out!

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire

Have not tried it yet but looking forward to trying it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

About 2-1/2 years ago I purchased the first new car I have ever had in my life--and I`m not exactly a young guy. I`ve had a number of used cars, but this was my first ever new one and I wanted a good system to care for it from day 1.

I did some research and decided to try BlackFire. I started out with the basics, The BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Shine kit (shampoo, polish, sealant, and microfiber pads). I was so extremely pleased with the ease of application and performance that I was sold--not only on the BlackFire system, but on Proper Auto Care as a vendor of tried and true products.

I`ve since added the detailing poly clay and lubricant. Oh my gosh! I had never clayed before and what a great tool it is!

When I first heard about their new BLACKFIRE Deep Gloss Spray (Sealant/Wax) I thought, mmmmkay, now they`re just tryin` to make something else to sell. It wasn`t until cold weather set in that it hit me. I live in the Great Lakes region and even though it gets seriously cold here, invariably in December and January we get a few freak days when it gets up in the 50`s, sometimes even 60`s for a few hours in the afternoon. A complete polish/wax outdoors is not realistic, but I got to thinking that the spray might be just the thing to recharge the full sealant job I put on earlier in the Fall. I ordered a bottle of the Deep Gloss Spray and it is perfect! Every time it gets up in the 50`s I pull on a stocking cap and a pair of rubber gloves and run outside & give the car a good wash and coat or two of Deep Gloss Spray. It comes out looking like I just waxed it and I find that it also makes the car a lot easier to wash throughout the winter. (I don`t take my car through the automated washes, so I try to run out and wash it every time it gets close to 40. Yeah, the neighbors think I`m a little whacky, but that`s another thread.)

Next, I decided to try the BLACKFIRE One Step, Plastic Cleaner, Polish & Glaze (Aerosol). Very pleased again! It does a GREAT job of cleaning up the lenses. I`ve also found a lot of other uses for it around the house.

I have purchased a number of other products on the Proper Auto Care site and there hasn`t been a single item that has disappointed me. I trust the people and I trust the products. Whenever I need something for the car I check the Proper Auto Care site first. I know that if a product is good they will likely have it and if it`s bad they definitely won`t (at least not for long).

As far as prices, you know there is a wealth of information on the Proper Auto Care website. It takes time to test the products and time to create all of the tutorials and personalized application tips that you will not find at the corner auto supply store. Those kinds of things have value. Also, the BlackFire products do go a long way. Remember--you have to consider value, not just the price on the sticker.

Keep up the good work Proper Auto Care! :thumbup: You taught me everything I know!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I forgot to put the pic on the site. It`s there now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to trying this product.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just tried Blackfire on my Benz and the shine and depth it gave was phenominal,would def recommend this to anyone wanting a quality wax!

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire on my 2500hd

I applied a double coat of blackfire on my 05 chevy 2500hd silver birchleaf metallic paint. The paint was super slick and super shiny. Thats on the the half of it. We live in Virginia and was headed to Port Lauderdale Florida for a cruise. We decided we had plenty of extra time so we took A1A instead of good old i95. I ran thru some wonderful white road paint on the way down, needless to say i was worried bout how much time it would take to get off when I got home. It stayed in the Florida heat for the length of the 8day cruise. Once I got home I got the water hose out and wash mit to wash the truck and low and behold it washed off without any scrubbing. Blackfire is the ultimate in protection. Its all I use now. It is the greatest wax I have ever used. I used to be a fan of Pinnacle now Blackfire is all thats in my garage.:cornut:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by -Michael- View Post
    I had bought the blackfire complete kit in 2005 when I had first bought my brand new Mazda 3 in velocity red. To tell you the truth I was extremely disappointed with the results. I clayed I polished and then sealed the paint and It honestly looked like it was coated in silver skin. Looking directly at the paint it was fine, but any off angle it looked terrible. after a week I stripped it all down to bare paint and started over with Meguiars #7 followed by Meguiars #26 and have used that since. I now have used NXT 2.0 with very good results as well. But still nothing seems to work as well as the gold ole Meguiars pro line.
    I think what you experienced Michael is called "smearing". Commonly caused by over application of the product or incorrect removal. Hope that helps

Post Thanks / Like

BlackFire

I have used the combo on my wife`s red Camry. It sure made the red look wet and glossy. I applied the combo in August 08 and her car has been outside most of the time since and it is still beading and shining. I have been impressed with the length of time the protection has lasted. The Blackfire is easy to apply and lasting this long in the heat of Georgia it is a great product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good contest, good luck to all.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have been using Blackfire products for about a year now on my Red Jewel SS and i have been extremely please with the results!! it leave a shine that has depth to it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    In 2003, I purchased a white second hand pick-up truck with paint surface contaminants that included rust spots. I never waxed or polished the truck and lived with the freckled paint until Oct. of `08. New to detailing, I used the BLACKFIRE PolyClay II Detailing Clay Kit and was completely amazed at how it completely removed the contaminants. I felt I could have waxed it and called it a day. But instead followed the claying process with compound and polymer sealant. The truck looked better than when I bought it. When ever the topic arises I tell the above story and endorse the PolyClay kit.

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire

the only products I carry is blackfire everything ,it is easy to put on and easy to take off ,I have a full line of blackfire products .I like the deep gloss spray the best ,when your car gets dirty wash it and spray gloss spray and it is like new again

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread Information