Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up What Do I Think of Blackfire!

Well, I just have to say that I`ve been using Blackfire products for 5 years and I will never change to any other Brand. This stuff is great, my wife loves it because it lasts and turns heads "Whiplash". Most of my past vehicles and current ones are either Black or Silver and I always get compliments. I`ve used and put 3 coats of the BFMS carnauba on my wife?s Black H3 and let me tell you it blinds you on a clear day. :thumbup: I can`t wait to try my new batch of Wet Diamond w/Polycharger, ironically my street is Diamond St. I look forward to participating in this new forum and believe I will learn as well inform on the art or passion of Detailing our cars.

TheGunnyRet

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Iv`e been reading about Blackfire and Diamond Ice and plan on ordering the kit (if I don`t win one) and using it on my daily driver, a 2007 Honda Accord, first, and If I like it (I have no doubt I will) I`ll use it on my 1970 Camaro SS/RS and my 1974 VW Bug, both of which are all 100% original numbers cars...
    Wish me Luck.........

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not yet used any of the Blackfire products. Stumbled across this forum a couple of days ago, and have been spending most of my spare time reading posts. Absolutely amazed at the wealth of knowledge here, and impressed at the variety of brands discussed. Thanks to those of you willing to take the time & effort to share your knowledge & expertise on detailing. Have seen pics here that are outstanding.

Working to be a better amateur detailer. My Lady purchased a new, silver 2008 350Z, so now you know my incentive. Graduated to the two bucket wash system, but haven`t put anything on the paint yet. Picked up some Meg`s NXT wax last week, and after lots of reading want to explore P21S and Blackfire products.

Doesn`t appear that the dealer messed up the paint, so am leery about putting any polish yet. Also unsure about claying it. Current plan is to get some NXT on it for now, and continue to read & learn, then get some P21S and Blackfire products on hand.

Post Thanks / Like

very soon

This weekend I will be trying out my new Blackfire clay bar kit on a friends Pathfinder and will report back with results. I have been using Proper Auto Care products for years with tremendous results. They are a first class operation all the way!

Post Thanks / Like

What do I think of Blackfire?

I started using Blackfire products after a friend referred me to Proper Auto Care. I tried their Gloss Enhancing Polish and their Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection on my 1996 Lexus ES300 that had a decent but not great finish due to never being garaged. After one application I had people thinking that I had a new car! The shine was, and still is, unbelievable. After also doing my son-in-law`s and daughter`s cars I had so many people wanting me to do their cars that I now run my own detailing business with 65 customers so far! I use exclusively Blackfire products on the exteriors and have received nothing but praise for the results. I purchase all of my supplies from Proper Auto Care and cannot thank them enough for excellent products and superior service.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have only used the clay bar kit, that being the japanese clay bar with the clay lubricant. I like the clay lubricant I would recommend it and I would buy it again. Might try one of there waxes soon...........but I have heard good things about Swissvax wax. I am torn right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire

Blackfire is a great product when applied as recommended by the guys
    at Proper Auto Care, that it should be applied to a clean polished surface
    and really pops when used with Menzerma Glaze.
    I recommend a refresher coat at least once a month with both products.
    Again not only looks great but has that super smooth feel to surface that detailers and customers like.

Post Thanks / Like
    BF Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Wax, extremly slick, extremly gloss! nice!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have yet to try the BF products, but look at them all the time. I am looking forward to tyring them just havent found the funding yet...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up My opinion of Blackfire

It`s a remarkable product. It may be a bit pricey, but well worth the cost, especially the Midnight Sun carnauba wax. I followed the recommendations for the "Wet Ice Over Fire Shine" and while it`s a bit labor-intensive, it`s so worth the results! I have most if not all of the Blackfire line and swear by it. Typically, it takes me a day to wash, clay, polish and wax the car. You have to allow the wax to properly cure between coats (8 hours minimum and technically a weekend to completely finish the process), but the result is very striking and beautiful.

My `07 Tiburon SE in Vivid Blue still looks brand new and shines and reflects like a pool. It catches reflections quite well and gives me a good feeling when I`m walking up to the car. It feels very smooth when I run my fingers over the finish.

It`s my sincere hope this product will continue to be sold by Proper Auto Care as I`m seeing a large number of Meguiars and Mothers products being sold on the website now. Blackfire is a unique product line with remarkable abilities that you can`t find in a parts store although the above-mentioned products are. Please keep Blackfire in the line-up.

I prefer a unique, high-quality product instead of the mass-produced product that you find anywhere. I`m not implying that the others are low-quality (they`ve been around for years), but I like that one-of-a-kind quality that Blackfire offers.

El Presidente
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VA from VA View Post
    Bought the entire kit last year. Have tried a lot of paste waxes and this was the most difficult to use. Vowed never to use it again. Had to chip the product out of the jar. Anyone want an almost unused kit cheap?
    VA from VA
    I am a little confused, if you had such a problem with our wax, and the point of this contest was to win one of our waxes???? We have not heard back from you on the full refund we offered you. We really don`t want you to be unhappy. PM myself or SLIVER S-8 and we will be glad to help you out.
    Thanks for your comment.
    jk

Post Thanks / Like

Used Blackfire Polyclay & Tire Gel

The first time that I used clay on my cars I purchased a Blackfire Polyclay Kit. The helpful tips and instructions on the Proper Auto Care website prompted me to make the purchase, although I had never heard about the process before it sounded like it made perfect sense. I tested my finish with a plastic bag and sure enough it was very rough. After applying the Polyclay with the lube there was no comparsion. I finished off with hand applications of Menzema polish and FMJ. That was last summer and the finish still has a great appearance after a wash with no futher treatment to date (although I just acquired a BO6040 and going after the swirls next) :thumbup:

I also recently purchased Blackfire tire gel (not satisfied with the cheap auto zone stuff anymore) and I can say its a great product. Blackfire tire gel comes with a foam applicator. I must say I wasnt sure at first as the gel soaked right down into the foam, but the performance on the tire was above my expectations - no streaking or uneven spots, great shine even on my 80,000 mi Michellen May Pops. (I gotta get new tires) And the gel has great staying power, the shine lasts until the next wash with ease! Thanks Blackfire!! :wink:

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Midnight Sun

I tried it and really loved it. The shine was remarkable. I recommended it to my father who bought it from Properautocare and he loved it. Said it was the best shine on he has ever had. I use it on my wife`s SUV over Wet Diamond and on my truck over FMJ. I have to admit after using so many different waxes and sealents it great to have finally found a product that does what it says it will do. Bugs don`t even stick to our vehicles anymore. When we get home I turn on the hose and jet wash them off the paint. I use the Enhance Gloss Paint Polish, Wet Diamond allow 24 hours then apply the Midnight Sun. The paint is as smooth as glass and reflects like a mirror.:thumbup:

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never used this-but Im really interested in trying it out!!

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Feedback

I have not tried it yet but will consider it as an option in the future.

AS

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information