Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Deep Gloss Spray

I ordered Blackfire Deep Gloss Spray when it was on sale and I could not be happier. It glides on and off and leave an unbelievable smooth finish that looks wet. I have since used it on a friends vehicle and they immediately went online and order some for their vehicles. If their other products are as good then I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Blackfire Midnight Sun

I have never tried this product but I have used the P21S Carnauba wax and I would be most interested in how both products compare. I have a 2003 Lexus IS 300 which is a show car. Here`s a few pictures.....

Post Thanks / Like
    have not tried BF products yet but hope to in the near future:thumbup:

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive never tried blackfire products, But Id like to

Post Thanks / Like

Used Blackfire on my black Benz for

the first time with 2 coats. Drove through the rain and came home with a car that almost looked like it never saw rain. Water just dance and beads of the car...I am impressed with the product...let`s see if it will last up to many months ahead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m ready to try or wear any product that Angelo suggests
    Adam

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Blackfire Wet Diamond

Here is a quick synopsis of my search for the ultimate solution. I started with Nu Finish; tried Klasse all in one; then Meguiars NXT; then Autoglym; then Blackfire Wet Diamond; and finally Menzerna FMJ. On my Harley, I failed the Blackfire due to static cling but then started using it on my Honda Ridgeline. After about 3 coats over 3 weeks, I could see the defects from the original Honda paint job and decided to heck with the static cling and am now using it on the Harley again. Need I say more?

Post Thanks / Like
    ive had good results with it, use it all the time. The only downside is a little streaking on jet black cars but easily fixed with some quick detailer. Could be the wild humidity changes here from day to day.
    Paul
    Eastside Auto Spa

Post Thanks / Like
    I was kind`a forced into trying BlacK Ice products.

I bought a 1962 Chrysler Newport that had spent the better part of 2 years sitting without cover, exposed to the Florida sun, rain, sea salt, and blowing sand.

the paint was chalky and scratched. I had every intention of sending it to the paint shop, I was sure the paint was a lost cause. the economy reduced my budget to work on restoring my baby (we own a retail business that is only generating half the normal business)

I first clay bar`ed the entire car, wet sanded the really bad scratches w/ 3m micro fine sanding sponge, then with my Porter Cable, I used Black Ice Compound (some spots 2 or 3 times), Black Ice Finishing Polish and a layer of cleaner wax I already had in the garage... finally a day after applying wax, I wiped down the entire car with Black Ice Deep Gloss spray... (I also cleaned up the chrome with Mother`s chrome polish, and wiped the chrome down with Black Ice deep gloss as well)

while someday I would like to paint the car.. most people think it has been painted.. the color is brighter.. and yes it shines!

In the mean time the money i saved by NOT painting my car gets me new upholstery and some new chrome smoothies

I don`t think the picture does it justice but here is my 47 year old car...

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Wax

have never tried this wax, but I sure want to do so.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve never tried it but i am always trying new products....I love chemical guys stuff and dodo juice...............if this stuff is better than chemical guys mirror wet finish ........i`d buy it for sure........i have a black 04 cobra and its a mother to keep lookin good............i would love to win this stuff!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Director
    I am currently using Wet Diamond and I am amazing with the deep shine my Honda Fit get. It is very easy to apply and buff off , just like the instruction says. Two layers of WD had taken my friend a surprise as he had never seen my car with such depth. But I have not tried the Midnight Sun yet, it sure will produce even better deep shine than the WD. Nice .

Post Thanks / Like

BF Products - Gloss Shampoo

This was my first try with a BF product - always curious to sample different products and claims. Did not suds as much as I expected but was real slick and the water did slide off. Finished with Jet Seal and then Meguire`s Carnuba Wax. My Mazda3 really gleamed. The rain flew off the hood. We`ll see how long it lasts. Thanks for all the great posts!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up BlackFire

I used Liquid Glass for many years and did not think there was a better product out there. I gave BlackFire products a chance on my dark blue car. I started off with BlackFire Gloss Enhancing Polish and then used BlackFire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection. The paint finish on my car looks "wet" now and the shine is very deep. Now all I use is the BlackFire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection to keep my paint looking like I am at a car show. If I do not have the time to use the Wet Diamond All Finish then I use the BlackFire Spray Sealant. I also have to add that since they started putting Poly Charger in to the product it has made a great product even better.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

After buying my wife an `08 Solstice GXP in Agressive Red, I wanted to try some different wax/sealants on that beautiful color. After finding the Blackfire Midnight Sun site and doing some research I purchased the Klasse/Blackfire Midnight Sun Kit. I also purchased some of their very nice Micro-fibre towel sets to use with my new kit. After only one application of the Klasse and several coats of BF Midnight Sun, my cars are beautiful! They look better than showroom new, even though they both have over 12,000 miles of Oklahoma roads on them. They also seem to come clean easier when I wash them. All in All, a great set of products. Would highly recommend this kit to any one, novice or pro. Just my $.02.

My Bridgette after a good Spring Clean, BTW that`s me in the bumper`s reflection.
    A man who works with his hands is a laborer, A man who works with his hands and brain is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an Artist.-Louis Nizer

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information