Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Midnight Sun

I have never used the blackfire products. I have thought about pulling the trigger on all of the blackfire products for my detail shop for a long time. I have also tried STUFF that looked good, sounded good, others said it`s the greatest only to try it and find out it doesn`t even come close to getting the job done. These kind of results make me a strong skeptic. Most items of this nature is quit an investment of time and money only to find out it does not really do what it says it does. I guess I have to see it for myself to believe it.

Post Thanks / Like
    My friend uses it on his M3, it produces stellar results. Wish I had the money to use BF regularly, the stuff is amazing!

(the paint on my black audi is like fighting a losing battle, its nice to look at when its glimmering clean though.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VA from VA View Post
    Bought the entire kit last year. Have tried a lot of paste waxes and this was the most difficult to use. Vowed never to use it again. Had to chip the product out of the jar. Anyone want an almost unused kit cheap?
    VA - We`ve never had anyone complain about this wax being "to hard" but if you are unhappy with it, return it for a refund. PM me with your information and I`ll PM back with a Return Authorizatoin Number. We would love to have a used can around here to share - :thumbup:
    Phil
    2002 Silver Audi S8
    "I raced back in a time when racing was dangerous, and sex was safe." - Sir Jackie Stewart
    ProperAutoCare
    Manufacturer of Blackfire and Eimann Fabrik

Post Thanks / Like
    Have been using the Blackfire line for 3 years now. It has not disappointed!

Post Thanks / Like
    I put on the Wet Ice Over Fire kit at the beginning of December, and it still beads even with parking outside all the time. This is definitely a quality product, the best I`ve used so far. Am still amazed at how long it is lasting. Keep up the good work on developing new products for us.

Now, I`ll take that new batch of wax, or do I need to plug the product more, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like dynomite. Will have to give it a try...

Post Thanks / Like
    i have used the Blackfire Wet Diamond Sealant and was very happy with the results on my black BMW 540. I had been using Menzerna FMJ which was a snap to use and I liked the look; when I ran out I bought the Blackfire. When I first saw that it was a white-ish liquid, it reminded me of KSG, and I was afraid it was going to be difficult to remove. But quite the contrary: the Blackfire was almost as easy going on/off as the FMJ was. I will be using it again in the next couple weeks when i do my next polish & shine.:thumbup:

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a bottle each of BLACKFIRE Gloss Enhancing Polish, Long Lasting Tire Gel, and Gel Wheel & Tire Cleaner..........So far i`ve only used the first 2 bottles and with great success.......The GEP worked very well on my 04 metallic blue civic....the shine was awesome and my car never looked better. The tire gel i just used on my tires about a week ago and they look just as good and the first day......i find it to be a perfect balance not too shiny and not too dull just like how the description is for it.........Overall i`d highly recommend Blackfire and plan on using a few more of their products in the future......:thumbup:

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Blackfire

I started using Blackfire products last fall. All I can say is "WOW."

It is amazing how good my car looks. I have a black car and it takes a lot of work to keep it looking good but with the Blackfire products my work is much easier.

My car is 6 years old and I have people asking me if it is brand new.

I would not use anything else.

My next purchase will be for the Blackfire interior products.

:thumbup:

Post Thanks / Like

BF Sun

Have not tried it. Would like to!

Post Thanks / Like

Original Blackfire user

I had bought the blackfire complete kit in 2005 when I had first bought my brand new Mazda 3 in velocity red. To tell you the truth I was extremely disappointed with the results. I clayed I polished and then sealed the paint and It honestly looked like it was coated in silver skin. Looking directly at the paint it was fine, but any off angle it looked terrible. after a week I stripped it all down to bare paint and started over with Meguiars #7 followed by Meguiars #26 and have used that since. I now have used NXT 2.0 with very good results as well. But still nothing seems to work as well as the gold ole Meguiars pro line.

Post Thanks / Like
    i wanna try it soon.. many good reviews about this product.. :thumbup:

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb blackfire wax-n-sealant! FREE KITS?! COOL

car has lasted two years without driveing in rain more than 5 times a year. great results on red and multiple coats just creates more slickness and sheats water along with dirt and debry.even gas did not lessen the advantage of the sealent , so i just rewaxed over and the wax just radiates with crystal like structure and deep pool of reflections under the wax!!!!!! best around for price of whole kit to go from polish heavy till polish very light then finnesse the final polish and then glaze, once dry and buffed good to shine i seal the shine in three times for good luck. blackfire sealant and wax being detergent proof to point of saveing your paint job for long time.start with monzerma polishes with orange or green pads till swirls are almost gone or scratches out then take white pad and polish till very smooth and clear shine then finnesse the lightest polish with grey or blue or red or the new gold pad i find works best.once your paint is perfect enoughglaze after polish with either monzerma or use blackfires polish/glaze OR ANY GLAZE THAT BLENDS WITH SEALANT AND WAX YA WANT to get infinite deep reflections and seal that perfect recaptured healthy new look! many waxes and sealants out there but find for my red car that blackfire is the best longest lasting protection. IS LIKE ADDING A CLEAR COAT WITH CRYSTAL LIKE REFECTIONS AS IT SHINES AND REFLECTS. LOVE THE LINE UP IF I HAD A CON IT WOULD BE THE SHINE OF THE WAX MORE ENDUREING FOR I LIKE HOW DISTINCTIVE THE CRYSTAL LIKE STRUCTURES LOOK WHEN I SEE MY CAR WALKING TO IT. OTHERWISE I LOVE IT!!! LOOKS NATURAL TOO WITH BLACKFIRE WAX WITH SPRAY SEALANTS /POLYCHARGED AKA CRYSTAL MIST OR DEEP GLOSS ARE TWO COMBO`S THAT WITH BLACKFIRE LINEUP ARE AMAZEING!! NEVER GET ANYTHING BUT APPRAISE ON HOW WELL IT LOOKS EVEN AFTER TWO YEARS WITH BLACKFIRE ON IT AND POLYCHARGED SPRAY ON IT TO REFRESH THE LOOK OR FOR SHOW CAR TIME. ANY SWIRLS THAT ARE NOT SCRATCHES ARE IN SEALANT AND NOT IN CLEARCOAT OF PAINT SO ONCE REMOVED THERE IS VERY LITTLE POLISHING TO DO NEXT TIME!!! GET CREATIVE AND USE SOME INSULATOR WAX ON TOP FOR LAST TOPPING AND SPRAY SEAL IT ON SHINY! WIN PEBBLE BEACH WITH THIS METHOD AND ONCE DONE IT TAKES JUST TWO HOURS OF DETAIL AND WASH TO RENEW THE BLACKFIRE SPARKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used the first and second generation of the Blackfire sealants since 2002. They have worked very well for me in terms of shine and durability. I also use a competing product (have four cars in the family to take care of). The major difference between the two products is that the competitor is a little easier to apply however it has more of a chemical odor. Blackfire sealant smells great which makes the task of applying it much more enjoyable. This is my favorite shot of a Blackfire shine on one of my former automobiles.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a great opportunity to write a review that I have been meaning to put together for some time. I have been a customer of PAC for many years and have more car care products than I would like to admit to. One experience from start to finish is worth discussing. About 1.5 yrs ago I purchased a 2002 Lexus SC430 off the internet for my wife. The car I located came from Florida and my biggest concern was the general condition of the body and surface condition of the paint (i.e. door dings). The car was shipped to me in CA sight unseen and I was very happy with the overall condition of the car. Inspection of the paint surface showed only a couple of minor scratches, water spots and a couple of bird bomb marks. Overall I was happy knowing that everything could be handled.
    Thus starts the surface restoration process:
    1. Surface Claying: After a good washing I started with a surface cleanup with Blackfire polyclay. This was my first experience with Backfires? clay, but I?ve have used Pinnacle and Sonus with great results. The paint surface was pretty ruff with a fair amount of tree sap and debris from transport. I clayed the entire car using the Blackfire PolyClay II and BLACKFIRE Detailing Clay Lubricant in addition to the Clay Cleaner & Extender. The clay required several passes to get a smooth surface due to the amount of surface contamination. The clay cleaner did a great job of removing the grime on the bar. My impression of the Blackfire clay that it does a great job on serious surface contaminates, but it is much more abrasive than Pinnacle or Sonus. The paint surface was now covered with fine swirl marks from the clay, but, it was smooth as glass. Therefore, I would recommend it for only serious jobs where polishing is the next planned step.
    2. Power Gloss Polish: After another through washing I got the Porter Cable polisher (yellow power pad) out and went over the entire car with Menzerna Power Gloss. This is a serious polish that did a great job of removing the swirls, water marks and bird bomb marks. I now had a surface that was near perfect but a little dull.
    3. Intensive Polish: Washed again to remove any power gloss residue and started again the Menzerna Intensive Polish (Porter Cable polisher w/ orange power pad). This is one of the best all around polishes for restoring surface shine while removing any remaining swirls. This step really showed the potential of the paint giving a decent shine.
    4. Final Polish: Washed again and did a final polish step with Menzerna Final Polish II (Porter Cable polisher w/ white pad). I have some of the older (black) version of this polish which I think was superior but the II version is excellent for giving excellent surface shine and depth.
    5. Glaze: Time for application of a finishing glaze (Porter Cable polisher w/ black pad). I stayed with Menzerna and applied the Finishing Touch Glaze. This gave a excellent base coat for the upcoming finishing coats.
    6. Polymer Sealant: Since this SC430 in Indigo Ink color I decided to go with Blackfire for the base coat. I applied this by hand. I?ve used Blackfire for years and always know I?ll get a super wet deep shine. The only issue I have is that the material sometimes is difficult to remove and may streak during removal.
    7. Final Wax: I did a final application of Blackfire Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax by hand. I have never been a big fan on carnauba waxes because of the short lifespan, but the results are well worth the effort. After completion I had a near flawless finish that had amazing gloss, depth and shine. Pulling the car out into the sun showed the true fruits of my labors. I now just do the standard cleanup and waxing to maintain the surface shine.

Cheers,
    ZGone

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information