Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not used the blackfire polishes or waxes, but I have used the gloss shampoo and it is really nice. It has this smooth feel that allows dirt to almost glide off the car as you wash/rinse.
    Good Stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

The best stuff you could ever use

I`ve been using Blackfire for the past 8 years and love this product. It`s even been improved over the years and just keeps getting better and better. I also used the new midnight sun as of last year and that really brings the black out on the Grand Nationals. This is my all time favorite product and my secret weapon. I love having folks drop off their cars so I can use the product and see the expression on their face when they pick up their cars. This is an easy 2-3 step depending on what you want to accomplish the depth and clarity on your finish. My 1987 GN still has factory original paint on it and this makes the color look like it was just freshly painted. I would highly recommend anyone try this especially if you have a black or red finish, I think you will be very impressed.

J
    Home of a ten second nonintercooled Grand National

Post Thanks / Like
    your post is useless without pics mike...but congrats

Post Thanks / Like
    Product is new to me. I usually prep with 3M, then use Klasse products, freshen up with Blitz. Would be happy to try this product and compare results.

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire and ProperAutoCare

After trying lots of other products with little success I turned to ProperAutoCare for advice. They were quick to respond and all their products have delivered superior results. My 2001 BMW looks brand new. I haven`t triec Blackfire yet but it is next on my list and I have no doubt it will become a regular on my list of finishing products.

TFillius

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Blackfire Works!

I used BF Gloss Enhancing Polish and Wet Diamond Paint Protection for the first time last September. The shine and protection is still holding up even after a long New England winter. I`ve noticed that this protection has made regular washing much easier too. I`m psyched to do my car again this spring!:thumbup:

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys!

I`m in! I really dig the Blackfire products, they are constantly evolving to become better, and easier to use, with the best results. I`ve tried the interior cleaner (excellent!) the protectant, the aersol plasitc polish/cleaner, and something else I`m sure.. it`s all good!

And it`s great because they are right down the street!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought the blackfire, fire over ice kit last year and used it on my 02 TBird, blue and my 99 F150 pickup. It made the light blue TBird look like it was wet and the Red f150 almost blinded me in the sun. Putting the carnuba wax over the Blackfire is fantastic.

Post Thanks / Like
    On black and red? Well all I can say is that it rivals waxes at more than twice the price! It pops!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am really impressed with the Blackfire products I have used. I use the wheel/tire cleaner with amazing results. Blackfire products are the only products I use on Ruby Red Metallic Lexus. I use the Gloss Enhancing polish, the Paint Protection, and the wax. The wax is a little expensive but I think it has a good value to cost.

Post Thanks / Like

Will have to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by D!Tailed View Post
    Never tried it, but from what I am seeing on here, I think I probably need to!

D!
    Will try it now that I`ve read the posts.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will have to try this product , sounds great.
    Thanks Keith

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Blackfire Paste Wax- Batch 24

Bought the entire kit last year. Have tried a lot of paste waxes and this was the most difficult to use. Vowed never to use it again. Had to chip the product out of the jar. Anyone want an almost unused kit cheap?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m a frequent poster in the detailing section of the Miata forums and someone just posted a thread about the new Blackfire Wet-Ice Over Fire, and he says that he was a previous Zaino user and claims that he is now getting the best shine. Hmmm. Got my attention and now I`m curious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Used Blackfire products for a few years and then switched to Zaino...peer pressure, I guess. I must say that Blackfire gave me the same results, if not better than Zaino. Application is a breeze and lasting durability is there. The shine on my silver car is fantastic but the end result on my wife`s black car is phenomenal! Gave my son a gift set for Christmas and he`s now a loyal Blackfire fan.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information