Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    To our current members, we haven`t forgot about you! We will also draw, at random, two winners of the Blackfire Midnight Sun Carnauba Wax kit from those present active members who post to the thread.
    Haven`t tried it yet. Could use a new shirt too :cornut:

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven`t tried any Blackfire products but am always on the lookout for expanding my wax selection. I`ve seen some reviews on BF products and can`t wait to try them out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those of you who have not tried BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax are missing out. Midnight Sun is absolutely the easiest wax I have ever used. WOWO, it`s that easy. I haven`t found a color it does not look good on. I`ve used it alone and as a topper to FMJ and other sealants. Here`s my white Jetta with Blackfire applied last week. It`s hard to capture in the sun, but this shade shot give you a hint of the shine I`m currently enjoying. I am currently playing with a few different polish/LSP/wax combos. Blackfire has given me results I can`t match with other products. Director Try it!
    I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, guys. Just heard about the board, and I thought I`d check it out.

I`ve never tried Blackfire products, but I would love to give them a shot. Thanks for having me.

G McG

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Never tried

I haven`t yet tried blackfire. I do have a Porter Cable 7424, does it work with that?

Post Thanks / Like
    haven`t tried it just yet but it is next on my list to buy as ive seen incredible results :thumbup:

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used their PolyClay II kit in the past. I would say it was on par or better than the "big names".

I had a lot of love bug marks that would not come off with regular washing as well as using a "bug remover" type spray. I also had some typical minor contamination you could feel. The polyclay kit had everything I needed to get rid of 98% of the marks on the front of my car. There were still a couple of marks from insects that could not be removed with standard use.

All in all I would say it was well worth the price as i still have more than enough for two or more uses.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice wax

Very nice, deep, rich, wet-look finish when applied over an acrylic sealer. Durable finish also!

Post Thanks / Like

Good product, needs better directions

I`d like to see a better set of directions that aren`t embedded in the catalog. Something along the lines of: Step 1, Step 2...

or a set of directions that were problem-specific that would describe a problem, say bird droppings on your convertible top and then list out the steps (and products) in order to remedy the problem.

My car has fine scratches in the paint from the previous owner. I`d like to see a step-by-step process from the beginning to the end of dealing with the scratches and applying the products that it would take to restore the shine back again.

It`s difficult to follow the thread of how to do things in the catalog and the information is not grouped together well.

Post Thanks / Like

Try it

I have used many of the blackfire products, if you havbe not done so, DO IT!!! The products are superior to all others. And check out the other products too.. i have used many from this company.Director

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using Blackfire Polish and Wet Diamond along with the Spray Detailer on my cars for a number of years now and the results are stunning to say the least. I am due for some new products for my personal stash and am looking into the new Blackfire products.

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire

I am new to the forum, and excited to try the blackfire products--
    have tried all the rest.

Also, the T-shirts are a "great idea"--are they for sale also?

Post Thanks / Like

Super shiny!!

Very happy with the whole B. F. kit; can not believe how red the paint is after the second coat. I live in Michigan and only use the car during the summer, so when its real sunny out the paint just `pops`. :thumbup:
    My car is a `99 `vette convert.
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not tried Blackfire yet. I am really interested in the metal polishing line as I have some diamond plate that I need to shine.
    Bill Strobel
    Owner Independent Towing & Repair
    Fayetteville, NC
    Do It Right or Don`t Do It At All

Post Thanks / Like
    I typically use Sonus or Klasse products; have never tried Blackfire. But the weather is starting to turn nice - I have a black Mustang GT convertible that is itching for a new shine. Been thinking about trying Wet-Ice Over Fire Shine Kit.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information