Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven`t tried it, but I would if I were the winner!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m pretty sure that I`ll say it`s the best thing since sliced bread once I win a jar of Blackfire! :notworthy: Does this qualify me to enter the contest?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d like to win this BF product, so that I can report on how awesome it is! My teeshirt size is XL. When should I expect my prize to arrive?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have always wanted to try the Blackfire Midnight, I guess this would be a great time to do so!! A t-shirt would would rock as well! Do you sell these...searching your page now...

Post Thanks / Like
    Have never tried Blackfire, but have heard great things about their products. Will probably try some soon on my gloss black MB... sooner if I win the giveaway

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished my jar of Batch # 23. Timing is perfect for me to win!

I have a suggestion: How about making the BF Interior Cleaner and Interior Protectant in gallons? Wet Diamond and Deep Gloss Spray are also favorites.

p.s. XL shirt, please!
    John Henry

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not yet tried any Blackfire products, but I hope to wax my car this summer with Midnight Sun. One day I would also like to get the Wet Diamond sealant and try the Fire and Ice combo.

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never tried any Blackfire products. I have seen fire over ice on a couple of Rickrack/Rydawg tag team jobs and it looked unreal.:thumbup: I`d love to give it a shot myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d only used the gloss enhancing polish a few months ago for the first time and it was worth it. I`d love to try more blackfire products but with money getting short atm i can`t.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is no doubt Wet Ice Over Fire is a great system. I recently just detailed my wife`s vehicle. Thread here.

My constructive criticism is that you could improve on the instructions for the Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection.

The way I read the label it is a wipe on, wipe off kind of product like you would a carnauba wax. Do a panel or two and then buff off. I found that the product hazed no problem, but it wasn`t actually "dry". I followed the instructions any way to see what would happen and buffed off the bonnet. Like any sealant that hasn`t dried correctly, it smeared. So I reapplied to the bonnet and the rest of the vehicle, let it dry for 45 minutes or so and then buffed off. No problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    After high praise :notworthy: from some very well respected members of the detailing community, I`ve been eying the Wet-Ice Over Fire Shine Kit for a little while now. I can`t pull the trigger just yet ($$$) but hopefully (fingers crossed) I`ll get the chance in the very near future.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve tried the Blackfire AFPP and liked it pretty well. The look and ease of use were great, though I found somewhat better durability from a couple of other sealants. I really should go back and try it again sometime, especially topped with a premium wax like recommended. Overall, I felt like AFPP was most comparable to FMJ, NXT 2.0, and Zaino Z5.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried Gloss Enhancing Polish and Wet Diamond. Wet Diamond has a great shine and very durable. I am on my second bottle of GEP. The shine and depth are awesome and GEP very easy to work with. I have not tired the blackfire wax yet but hope to in the future (maybe even for free).

Post Thanks / Like
    Love Black fire products. I will be using the wet ice over fire kit this weekend on a customers car. Thanks for making awesome products!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just ordered some BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond
    All Finish Paint Protection!

I`ve read rave reviews... I`ll soon know why!:thumbup:

Hope those t-shirts come in a 3X.... (Yes, squeezing into that C3 Corvette is a true adventure! Haha!):smile: :smile:
    Bill Luster
    Specializing in Detailing Corvettes....:thumbup:

You`ve been given one life.
    Think about it.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information