Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up 550 Watt, Bagless Vacuum for under 50 bucks? Meet the Carrand Auto-Vac

Looking for an innovative cleaning solution? Look no further than Carrand, a company that has been offering innovative cleaning solutions for over twenty-five years. Carrand is a company that understands the consumer`s needs for cleaning solutions for home, car, and RV use and delivers with a complete line of products that are built with a strict emphasis on quality and innovation.

Our most recent addition to the Autopia Store is the Carrand Auto-Vac 120V Bagless Vacuum. This compact, lightweight vacuum packs a punch with 550 watts of power and four unique attachments to clean every nook and cranny in your car`s interior. Besides being a powerful vacuum cleaner, the Carrand Auto-Vac can also be used as blower to blow water out from behind license plates, door jambs, etc.

While I put every new product to the test before we even consider selling it, I really put Carrand`s Auto-Vac through its paces over the course of the last couple weeks. It has bounced around in my back seat, been tossed in the garage and used countless times to ensure that it really is worthy of the Carrand name, a name of which has represented quality and innovation for over twenty-five years. Not that I expected anything less from a product with the Carrand name on it, the Auto-Vac really impressed me in its four week stay, so much actually that I accidentally leave it home every morning.

The Carrand Auto-Vac includes three separate attachments that can be conveniently stored in the included slots on the back of the machine. Each attachment serves a unique purpose that makes it possible to clean every nook and cranny in your car`s interior.

The included attachments are placed over the angled, rubber molded tip on the end of the 40" hose. You can use this as a stand alone attachment or place one of the others over it. I found the angled, rubber molded tip to be ideal while using the blower function so if accidental contact occurs with the paint, you don`t have to worry about scratching or marring the finish. Carrand has been known for implementing such details in everything they manufacture and it`s no surprise that the Auto-Vac was designed with the user in mind.

The Carrand Auto-Vac features a reusable cloth bag meaning NO MORE BAGS TO THROW AWAY! That`s right, simply remove the reusable cloth bag once filled and empty the contents into a trash can, insert the bag back into the vacuum and you`re all set!

The Carrand Auto-Vac features a flexible 40" hose and with your choice of attachments, you can clean every nook and cranny in your car`s interior.

Like other products designed, engineered and manufactured by Carrand, you will be sure to find a million and one uses for the Auto-Vac. Its lightweight design, ease of use and 550 watt motor that also doubles as a blower put the Auto-Vac in a class that used to be occupied by machines costing twice as much. The Auto-Vac continues Carrand`s tradition of offering innovative cleaning solutions.

Carrand Auto-Vac 120V Bagless Vacuum

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 550 Watt, Bagless Vacuum for under 50 bucks? Meet the Carrand Auto-Vac

That actually looks really nice for that price. Thanks for posting this Nick. I most likely wouldn`t have seen it in the store.

Post Thanks / Like

That looks good for personal use, not something I would want to be detailing everyones car with
    Get your shine on!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    That actually looks really nice for that price. Thanks for posting this Nick. I most likely wouldn`t have seen it in the store.
    We`ve added quite a few cool products to the Autopia store the last couple weeks. I would recommend bookmarking the "What`s New" page and checking it daily.

What`s New @ Autopia

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Bling View Post
    That looks good for personal use, not something I would want to be detailing everyones car with
    If you`re looking for something more along the lines of professional use, we have the complete line of Metropolitan Vacuums. The vacuums and blowers manufactured by Metro are made in the USA and are known for their ridiculous suction power and super durable steel construction. Metro has everything from a hand vac that you can plug into your cigarette lighter all the way to a dual motor, 8.0 peak horsepower beast known as the Master Blaster.

One of their most popular vacuums is the Full Size Vac N` Blow. It features a 4.0 horsepower motor and comes with tons of accessories to get you started. It can also double as a blower to completely dry a vehicle in minutes.

Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Company

Thread Information