Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the quick shipping

I`ve noticed some rather fast shipping notifications lately and just wanted to say thanks! I`ve been a customer long enough to know it wasnt not always this fast without a phone call in the past.

Whatever changed. Keep it up because I don`t want to go over to the other side. I forgot if it was referred to as the dark side or if that was us over here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thanks for the quick shipping

Are you referring to shipping of car-care products & equipment items from the Autopian Store and/or AutoGeeks, IE the Palm Beach Motoring Group (PBMG)??

On a related note, have you been getting your Angel Polish products from the "new" American distributor, who supposedly handles them factory-direct and how has that delivery system been for you?
    I know a while back, Mike lambert dropped the PA line due to delivery "problems" from the former distributor. Someone may like/love a product line, but when you have "problems" getting it for whatever reason, it makes you look bad in the eyes of the customers who`s vehicles you use them on.

Another note: Your "512Detail" logo is a nice personal addition to your detailing business. Did you do the graphics or was this "sourced out"? It is copyrighted??

I REALLY think you need to think about "brandting" (made a funny there!) it with hats and clothing. Hey, if B-in` Rides Kindig It Design and Gas Monkey Garage can do it, you should too. Just don`t ask me for the start-up capital. (ANOTHER title for Captain Obvious; Don`t Go Fund Me . Ya , I can see 512detail doing his Donald Trump impression;"You`re fired!")
    GB detailer
    Likes 512detail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Are you referring to shipping of car-care products & equipment items from the Autopian Store and/or AutoGeeks, IE the Palm Beach Motoring Group (PBMG)??

On a related note, have you been getting your Angel Polish products from the "new" American distributor, who supposedly handles them factory-direct and how has that delivery system been for you?
    I know a while back, Mike lambert dropped the PA line due to delivery "problems" from the former distributor. Someone may like/love a product line, but when you have "problems" getting it for whatever reason, it makes you look bad in the eyes of the customers who`s vehicles you use them on.

Another note: Your "512Detail" logo is a nice personal addition to your detailing business. Did you do the graphics or was this "sourced out"? It is copyrighted??

I REALLY think you need to think about "brandting" (made a funny there!) it with hats and clothing. Hey, if B-in` Rides Kindig It Design and Gas Monkey Garage can do it, you should too. Just don`t ask me for the start-up capital. (ANOTHER title for Captain Obvious; Don`t Go Fund Me . Ya , I can see 512detail doing his Donald Trump impression;"You`re fired!")

Regarding shipping: I realize acc and ag are the same umbrella and I believe utilize the same warehouse but I have not ordered from ag directly in years.

I am referring to the fact that the last 6 or so orders placed this year through acc site are followed up with a your products have shipped email the next day. (I`m the guy who waits all day to fire the order until the sale is almost over.)

These email are coming from shipping @ palm beach motoring so I presume acc has just merged with ags shipping wing. Either way I`ve been ordering from here since 2013 or so and I can safely say this is the fastest short of when I used to call Ray (RIP) and they had the special autopia program that Ron and myself probably almost bankrupted ACC on. Thanks for the quick shipping

As far as PA: I have not ordered from them since christmas of last year, however I have never had a single issue with their shipping. DHL from germany to Cincinnati then to Dallas TX and then to my door. I`ve literally ordered (in the past) products from Acc and PA Germany (through the us site) and received the stuff from germany before the box from florida. This happened multiple times in 2019 and prior so I dont know about any shipping issues. I guess if anyone had an issue they could also just hit up Alois on facebook. He replies to me and I`m not special or anything. One thing I would not do is try to communicate with whoever attempts to run their messenger account through facebook.

Regarding the logo: I had it crowd sourced through name cheap probably 4-5 years ago and yes I own the copyright.

Brandting:
    That pun made me laugh out loud...but I do agree with you there.

I have all kinds of items with my logo on them from one hat to dozens of polo shirts, sublimation dyed glass towels/ microfiber towels, coasters, tons of stickers for bottles and I`m working with branded bills on my first small run of hats (12 or so) as the only nice hat I`ve found (I`m REALLY picky) so far was a nike one and it cost me 44 to just have one made, and I found the exact same hat the nike uses for a lot cheaper per unit and it will have my logo on it, not theirs.

Brandt K.
    Likes Lonnie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

512Detail - thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate it!
    Likes 512detail liked this post
    Thanks 512detail thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Liz@Autopia View Post
    512Detail - thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate it!
    Thanks for whatever you all are doing! And happy holidays Liz!

Brandt K.
    Thanks Liz@Autopia thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered 2x from PA USA last summer, no issues. Unless your referring to time it takes. It was near 2 weeks i believe but no more.

Thread Information