Post Thanks / Like

When Will Autopia Stock New Blackfire Products?

Hi all! Just wondering if anyone from Autopia can elaborate on if/when new products become available on autopia.com? Products such as Blackfire SiO2 Spray Sealant, Pro Primer Polish and Coating Booster have been available for awhile now.

Any specific reason they don’t show up here yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: When Will Autopia Stock New Blackfire Products?

We`re constantly working to get new products added to the site. The Blackfire SiO2 Spray Sealant was added a while back. https://www.autopia-carcare.com/blac...l#.Wz9v6LihcdU . If you don`t see a product you are looking for on the site yet, please give us a call and we`ll be happy to take your order or add a note in the comments section at checkout with the item name/number and we can get it added in to the order for you.
    Thanks Mary B thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Liz! Will do. Not sure how I missed the SiO2 Spray.
    Likes Liz@Autopia, Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Liz@Autopia View Post
    We`re constantly working to get new products added to the site. The Blackfire SiO2 Spray Sealant was added a while back. https://www.autopia-carcare.com/blac...l#.Wz9v6LihcdU . If you don`t see a product you are looking for on the site yet, please give us a call and we`ll be happy to take your order or add a note in the comments section at checkout with the item name/number and we can get it added in to the order for you.
    Dont want to hijack......BUT
    any chance we can pre-order the BOSS Foaming System>
    Likes Mary B liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WashRinseRepeat View Post
    Dont want to hijack......BUT
    any chance we can pre-order the BOSS Foaming System>
    Unfortunately, we do not have those for pre-order. The launch for the BOSS Foaming System has been delayed and we`re waiting to get them in. We`ll post here in the forum when they are ready to launch, so stay tuned!
    Likes WashRinseRepeat liked this post
    Thanks WashRinseRepeat thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Since we are asking about products, how about CarPro Gliss? Autopia carries the rest of the CarPro line and I would really like to give Gliss a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Just email Liz directly with those requests. I was amazed how quickly she responded. I did that for the BF SIO2 Sealant Spray about a month ago. She had it all worked out for me in about an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Since we are asking about products, how about CarPro Gliss? Autopia carries the rest of the CarPro line and I would really like to give Gliss a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe they don`t plan to carry it at all. All I know is that I have gone through 1 bottle of it and just opened up another. But I sourced mine from someplace else.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

It`s interesting how some of the Blackfire products are not available here, but they are at Autogeek. At this point, aren`t the two essentially storefronts for the same back-end inventory? I know each has some slight differences in buisness practices, i.e. rewards points and different discounts/special sales, but behind the scenes isn`t it was just one big, happy, PBMG family?

Over the holidays, I ordered some items while the sales were in full effect and noticed Poorboy`s new acid-free wheel cleaner wasn`t showing here either.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    It`s interesting how some of the Blackfire products are not available here, but they are at Autogeek. At this point, aren`t the two essentially storefronts for the same back-end inventory? I know each has some slight differences in buisness practices, i.e. rewards points and different discounts/special sales, but behind the scenes isn`t it was just one big, happy, PBMG family?

Over the holidays, I ordered some items while the sales were in full effect and noticed Poorboy`s new acid-free wheel cleaner wasn`t showing here either.
    The process of creating new product pages on the website can take some time, but most products that are available through Autogeek are also available through Autopia. If you don`t see the products you need listed on the Autopia site yet, please contact us via phone or email or put a note in the comments section at checkout and we`ll be happy to add them to the order for you.
    Thanks Desertnate thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

You wouldn`t happen to be coming to Buford in the next few days, would you? I have some Gliss you can try. I didn`t notice a drastic increase in hydrophobicity on my wife`s 2-year-coated Escape, but I noticed a eery amount of it on my mother`s Mercury Grand Marquis that got two coats of UK 3 and one coat of Gliss. Watching water run off the Mercury is lots of fun because it doesn`t look real.
    —  Jaddie

2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L Nav. (mine)
    2016 Ford Escape Titanium (hers)

Thread Information