Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    acuRAS82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    When Will Autopia Stock New Blackfire Products?

    Hi all! Just wondering if anyone from Autopia can elaborate on if/when new products become available on autopia.com? Products such as Blackfire SiO2 Spray Sealant, Pro Primer Polish and Coating Booster have been available for awhile now.

    Any specific reason they don’t show up here yet?

  2. #2
    Administrator Liz@Autopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: When Will Autopia Stock New Blackfire Products?

    We`re constantly working to get new products added to the site. The Blackfire SiO2 Spray Sealant was added a while back. https://www.autopia-carcare.com/blac...l#.Wz9v6LihcdU . If you don`t see a product you are looking for on the site yet, please give us a call and we`ll be happy to take your order or add a note in the comments section at checkout with the item name/number and we can get it added in to the order for you.
    Thanks Mary B thanked for this post

  3. #3
    acuRAS82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: When Will Autopia Stock New Blackfire Products?

    Thank you Liz! Will do. Not sure how I missed the SiO2 Spray.
    Likes Liz@Autopia, Mary B liked this post

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: When Will Autopia Stock New Blackfire Products?

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz@Autopia View Post
    We`re constantly working to get new products added to the site. The Blackfire SiO2 Spray Sealant was added a while back. https://www.autopia-carcare.com/blac...l#.Wz9v6LihcdU . If you don`t see a product you are looking for on the site yet, please give us a call and we`ll be happy to take your order or add a note in the comments section at checkout with the item name/number and we can get it added in to the order for you.
    Dont want to hijack......BUT
    any chance we can pre-order the BOSS Foaming System>
    Likes Mary B liked this post

  5. #5
    Administrator Liz@Autopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: When Will Autopia Stock New Blackfire Products?

    Quote Originally Posted by WashRinseRepeat View Post
    Dont want to hijack......BUT
    any chance we can pre-order the BOSS Foaming System>
    Unfortunately, we do not have those for pre-order. The launch for the BOSS Foaming System has been delayed and we`re waiting to get them in. We`ll post here in the forum when they are ready to launch, so stay tuned!
    Likes WashRinseRepeat liked this post
    Thanks WashRinseRepeat thanked for this post

  6. #6
    rlmccarty2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,612
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: When Will Autopia Stock New Blackfire Products?

    Since we are asking about products, how about CarPro Gliss? Autopia carries the rest of the CarPro line and I would really like to give Gliss a try.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: When Will Autopia Stock New Blackfire Products?

    Just email Liz directly with those requests. I was amazed how quickly she responded. I did that for the BF SIO2 Sealant Spray about a month ago. She had it all worked out for me in about an hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Since we are asking about products, how about CarPro Gliss? Autopia carries the rest of the CarPro line and I would really like to give Gliss a try.

  8. #8
    Mike The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Posts
    2,593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: When Will Autopia Stock New Blackfire Products?

    Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Since we are asking about products, how about CarPro Gliss? Autopia carries the rest of the CarPro line and I would really like to give Gliss a try.
    Maybe they don`t plan to carry it at all. All I know is that I have gone through 1 bottle of it and just opened up another. But I sourced mine from someplace else.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    St. Louis Metro Area (Illinois)
    Posts
    255
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: When Will Autopia Stock New Blackfire Products?

    It`s interesting how some of the Blackfire products are not available here, but they are at Autogeek. At this point, aren`t the two essentially storefronts for the same back-end inventory? I know each has some slight differences in buisness practices, i.e. rewards points and different discounts/special sales, but behind the scenes isn`t it was just one big, happy, PBMG family?

    Over the holidays, I ordered some items while the sales were in full effect and noticed Poorboy`s new acid-free wheel cleaner wasn`t showing here either.

  10. #10
    Administrator Liz@Autopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: When Will Autopia Stock New Blackfire Products?

    Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    It`s interesting how some of the Blackfire products are not available here, but they are at Autogeek. At this point, aren`t the two essentially storefronts for the same back-end inventory? I know each has some slight differences in buisness practices, i.e. rewards points and different discounts/special sales, but behind the scenes isn`t it was just one big, happy, PBMG family?

    Over the holidays, I ordered some items while the sales were in full effect and noticed Poorboy`s new acid-free wheel cleaner wasn`t showing here either.
    The process of creating new product pages on the website can take some time, but most products that are available through Autogeek are also available through Autopia. If you don`t see the products you need listed on the Autopia site yet, please contact us via phone or email or put a note in the comments section at checkout and we`ll be happy to add them to the order for you.
    Thanks Desertnate thanked for this post

  11. #11
    Jaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Buford, GA, USA
    Posts
    507
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: When Will Autopia Stock New Blackfire Products?

    Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Since we are asking about products, how about CarPro Gliss? Autopia carries the rest of the CarPro line and I would really like to give Gliss a try.
    You wouldn`t happen to be coming to Buford in the next few days, would you? I have some Gliss you can try. I didn`t notice a drastic increase in hydrophobicity on my wife`s 2-year-coated Escape, but I noticed a eery amount of it on my mother`s Mercury Grand Marquis that got two coats of UK 3 and one coat of Gliss. Watching water run off the Mercury is lots of fun because it doesn`t look real.
    —  Jaddie

    2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L Nav. (mine)
    2016 Ford Escape Titanium (hers)

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 3D AAT Compound and Polish IN STOCK at Autopia Car Care!
    By Jesse@Autopia in forum Autopia-carcare.com
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2015, 08:38 PM
  2. NEW BLACKFIRE PRODUCTS on Autopia Car Care!
    By Jesse@Autopia in forum Autopia-carcare.com
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2015, 03:11 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 05:56 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 10:17 AM
  5. All IN STOCK BLACKFIRE marked down 25%.
    By Todd@RUPES in forum Autopia-carcare.com
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 04:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •